Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephon Curry Updates

Featured Replies

I think this will bring his average down to about 50 points a game.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think this will bring his average down to about 50 points a game.

 

I can't figure out what the deal is. It wasn't like he was totally off - its just like he went through the motions. I mean, he played 32 minutes and only attempted 3 shots.

They rolled on the team they played, I think its obvious he was working on some other things. :lol:

  • Author
They rolled on the team they played, I think its obvious he was working on some other things. :lol:

 

He didn't have any assists either. I guess he was just rolling through the motions. His tricep might have been sore.

Loyola has something to be thankful about Thursday. Curry didn't score and they still lost by 30...

I can't figure out what the deal is. It wasn't like he was totally off -e weI mean, h its jusnt through the motions. t like he played 32 minutes and only attempted 3 shots.

 

I seriously doubt he went through the motions. ESPN story said he got into early foul trouble and was constantly double teamed , so he deferred to his teammates.

I can't figure out what the deal is. It wasn't like he was totally off - its just like he went through the motions. I mean, he played 32 minutes and only attempted 3 shots.

 

I doubt he went through the motions. ESPN story said he was hindered by foul trouble and because of constant double teaming he deferred to his teammates.

  • Author
I doubt he went through the motions. ESPN story said he was hindered by foul trouble and because of constant double teaming he deferred to his teammates.

 

 

The double-team plan obviously worked out well :lol:

The double-team plan obviously worked out well :lol:

 

Hey at least they made everyone else beat them I guess.:lol:

THIS KID IN DYNAMITE AND SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea they were doing a Triangle and Two and putting both guys on him!!!!

 

The way I see it is he was being a team player by just standing in the corner and letting his teammates play 4 on 3 all night. They were even doing it when they were down 30+ points. Makes no sense to me.

I love watching him play. I'm just not convinced he's big enough to play the 2 or good enough to play the point in the NBA. IMO he's a career backup at best.

  • Author

I read the story on ESPN this morning. He played 32 minutes because his coach was just leaving him in to prove a point. The coach of the other team was actually proud to lose by 30 points as long as Curry didn't score. He said his team would be remember for that more than for losing the game. A pretty poor effort, IMO. The coach really comes off as a loser in this story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.