Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephon Curry Updates

Featured Replies

Heck with the Davidson updates, let's get to what really matters. Curry has 39 points against FAU right now :thumb:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Its final:

 

Curry finishes with 39 points, 4 assists and 4 rebounds...in ONLY 25 minutes.

He's sick....

Will he be staying another year?

Or do you think he is gone after this?

He's sick....

Will he be staying another year?

Or do you think he is gone after this?

 

He's not physically ready.

 

I think he stays another year.

He's unreal. He needs to get a little bigger though to play in the NBA. If he can add 10-15 lbs in muscle he could be a VERY GOOD 2 guard. He already has decent size. (6'4 I believe.)

Lottery pick and he is gone no doubt about it.

He's not physically ready.

 

I think he stays another year.

 

I agree.

Strike while the iron is hot. Leave after this year.

UPDATE: Stephon had two chicken sandwiches from McD's. Yes, he made both of the wrappers...

He's unreal. He needs to get a little bigger though to play in the NBA. If he can add 10-15 lbs in muscle he could be a VERY GOOD 2 guard. He already has decent size. (6'4 I believe.)

 

Curry is listed as 6'3'' 185.

 

He also looks like he's 14.

  • Author

The Stephon Curry watch is OVER

 

He played 32 minutes tonight and did not score.

The Stephon Curry watch is OVER

 

He played 32 minutes tonight and did not score.

 

Did I just read that correctly?

  • Author
Did I just read that correctly?

 

Yep. He was 0-3 from the field tonight in 32 minutes of play.

Yep. He was 0-3 from the field tonight in 32 minutes of play.

 

I know, I seen that:lol:. I had to double check it on ESPN. Any word on what happened?

  • Author
I know, I seen that:lol:. I had to double check it on ESPN. Any word on what happened?

 

I have no clue. I actually played some hoops myself tonight and just got home. I was checking scores and just about had a stroke when I saw that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.