Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephon Curry Updates

Featured Replies

I read the story on ESPN this morning. He played 32 minutes because his coach was just leaving him in to prove a point. The coach of the other team was actually proud to lose by 30 points as long as Curry didn't score. He said his team would be remember for that more than for losing the game. A pretty poor effort, IMO. The coach really comes off as a loser in this story.

 

I totally agree. Since when is the game an "Individual" sport? It's a team sport. That was the worst lesson a coach could teach his kids and the best lesson Curry could teach others. It's about how the TEAM does. :rolleyes:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read the story on ESPN this morning. He played 32 minutes because his coach was just leaving him in to prove a point. The coach of the other team was actually proud to lose by 30 points as long as Curry didn't score. He said his team would be remember for that more than for losing the game. A pretty poor effort, IMO. The coach really comes off as a loser in this story.

Who did Davidson beat again?

Triangle and 3 doesnt work if the guy being doubled just stands and lets the rest play 4on 3. That coach is an idiot. Did you see his comments after the game? It was something like, "We held an NBA player to not score. I am a history major, what will history remember, us losing by 30 or him being held scoreless?" Complete and utter moranic crap.

This coach is hilarious, lol. If I was his AD I would fire him today.

This coach is hilarious, lol. If I was his AD I would fire him today.

 

:lol:

Why not try something like this if you are that coach?

 

He should have stopped when they were getting killed though.

  • Author
Why not try something like this if you are that coach?

 

He should have stopped when they were getting killed though.

 

So, he should've given this plan up at 18:00 of the 1st half?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.