6 Undefeated Teams left week #3 of playoffs

Rebel

5 of the 6 teams will have a rematch from a game played earlier this year. All undefeated teams do have home field advantage this weekend. Could this be the difference for all 6 to advance to the final 4?

1A

12-0 Raceland (Lexington Christian) previous meeting Sept. 26th. 37-35

2A

12-0 Corbin (Prestonsburg)

3A

12-0 Belfry (Sheldon Clarkl) previous meeting Oct. 24th. 40-13

4A

12-0 Boyle County (Lexington Catholic) previous meeting Sept. 26th. 14-11

12-0 Bell County (Knox Central) previous meeting Sept. 12th. 21-0

6A

11-0 St. X (Manual) previous meeting previous meeting Sept. 26th. 56-0

I'm thinking that the most entertaining of these matchups will be the LCA-Raceland game, closely followed by the Catholic-Boyle County contest. I'm thinking very hard about traveling to Raceland, now that the team I follow is out of the hunt.

I'm thinking that the most entertaining of these matchups will be the LCA-Raceland game, closely followed by the Catholic-Boyle County contest. I'm thinking very hard about traveling to Raceland, now that the team I follow is out of the hunt.

Come on down, we love to have you and mcmama.:thumb:

Love to have you Friday night. Look me up if you get there soon enough. Everybody knows where I can be found. Just ask and go to the sidelines.:thumb:

I hope all 5 teams will repeat their earlier season victory again, along with a Corbin win to make all 6 undefeated teams advance on to the next round. Boyle and Raceland both have a tuff task to move on with Lexington teams.