Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Delaware State/Kentucky Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't like it either, but it is what it is. This team will be fine - better than last season.

 

Speaking of disappoinment, why do you still have that Penn State helmet as your avatar?:p;)

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of disappoinment, why do you still have that Penn State helmet as your avatar?:p;)

 

There's a fine line between disappointment and laziness :thumb:

  • Author
There's a fine line between disappointment and laziness :thumb:

 

:D Give me your password and I'll pick an appropriate avatar for you.:D

:D Give me your password and I'll pick an appropriate avatar for you.:D

 

:laugh::laugh:

Patterson is having one of the worst games I can remember him having both offensively and defensively.

 

Miller is playing well.

 

And to everyone's surprise, Porter has more points than turnovers. 8 points I believe.

Patterson is having one of the worst games I can remember him having both offensively and defensively.

 

Miller is playing well.

 

And to everyone's surprise, Porter has more points than turnovers. 8 points I believe.

 

 

Porter is decent in the correct role - playing about 10=15 minutes and being a spot-up shooter. He has never been put in a position for success. He can't play PG at this level.

I want to get a look at Galloway today. If he doesn't get into this game, I have to wonder what is going on.

Did I just KG get off the bench...Alright, lets see what he can do

I like the fact that Liggins loves to pass the ball but I wish he would shoot just a tad more.

 

He would much rather have an assist than an easy two points.

Hey, I spoke too soon!

We have still played poorly on offense

Galloway sees two possessions and is removed for the Superstar.

UK's missed a lot of easy shots right next to the basket today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.