November 22, 200817 yr Anyone think Harrelson can contribute anything other than a few minutes a game. I cant stand watching him with the ball. He cant finish a play
November 22, 200817 yr Anyone think Harrelson can contribute anything other than a few minutes a game. I cant stand watching him with the ball. He cant finish a play He's slower than molasses on a cold winter day.
November 22, 200817 yr Patterson has had a horrible game today. I can't help but feel that Galloway is trying to go left and BCG is telling him to go right. He might be this year's Alex Legion.
November 22, 200817 yr He's slower than molasses on a cold winter day. Shew no kiddin, Im starting to think he was a big mistake
November 22, 200817 yr Either UL or the game at Miss. St Statistically maybe but I actually think this game is worse than the two you mentioned. UL and Miss. St have athletes. This Delaware St. team is terrible. Patterson should score every time he touches the ball against a team like this.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.