Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Delaware State/Kentucky Predictions

Featured Replies

Although this will be a tough test for the Cats, I think if they play solid D and can knock down a few 3's they have a chance to pull the upset. Any thoughts?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just heard BCG on the radio and he confirmed that we will see the same starting lineup in today's game. He also said that the biggest problem is that everyone is "out of sorts" and everyone plays like they're not comfortable with the ball in their hands. He said that a team trying to scout them wouldn't be able to even tell what they were trying to do, which isn't a good thing.

  • Author
I just heard BCG on the radio and he confirmed that we will see the same starting lineup in today's game. He also said that the biggest problem is that everyone is "out of sorts" and everyone plays like they're not comfortable with the ball in their hands. He said that a team trying to scout them wouldn't be able to even tell what they were trying to do, which isn't a good thing.

 

Not just the scouts, same can be said for the fans, coaches, mascots, concession workers, etc. etc..........

If Uk loses this one, the State Police better post some troopers on the Clays Ferry Bridge!

Cats better win this game. I have faith that they'll turn things around as the season goes on..They are talented and once they hit a groove I expect them to roll.....I still believe they will go 14-2 against the SEC and win the conference championship!

Cats actually look like a decent Division 1 team. Too bad the same can't be said for Delaware St. :lol:

  • Author
Cats better win this game. I have faith that they'll turn things around as the season goes on..They are talented and once they hit a groove I expect them to roll.....I still believe they will go 14-2 against the SEC and win the conference championship!

 

That is a very TALL order, but you never know.

Good, maybe that will keep Porter on the bench the rest of the 1st half.

  • Author

Crowd is DEATHLY quiet. I can remember a time when Rupp was always rocking even when the Cats were playing inferior opponents.

Crowd is DEATHLY quiet. I can remember a time when Rupp was always rocking even when the Cats were playing inferior opponents.

 

I have got the UC basketball game going on the radio, but I do notice quite a few empty seats in the lower level.

The Cats look alot better today. They needed to play this game to open the season and then start with VMI. ,.

The Cats look alot better today. They needed to play this game to open the season and then start with VMI. ,.

 

No surprise that Porter is on the bench when they look better. Cats up by 12 or so at the 2nd TV timeout.

 

For those not watching, Porter picked up 2 quick fouls.

  • Author
The Cats look alot better today. They needed to play this game to open the season and then start with VMI. ,.

 

That doesn't bode well for the program when you have sunk to the point that you need a warm-up in preparation for playing the mighty VMI _____?___'s.

That doesn't bode well for the program when you have sunk to the point that you need a warm-up in preparation for playing the mighty VMI _____?___'s.

 

I agree, VMI has played the same style of basketball for a few years now, plenty of film available on how they play. No excuse for Kentucky's effort in that game.

 

BUT the past is the past, Kentucky has a chance to gain quite a bit of momentum/work on things before conference season starts in January.

That doesn't bode well for the program when you have sunk to the point that you need a warm-up in preparation for playing the mighty VMI _____?___'s.

 

I don't like it either, but it is what it is. This team will be fine - better than last season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.