Who is the best team in the NFL?

Who is the best team in the NFL?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best team in the NFL?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants. They're the defending Super Bowl champs and they look just as good as they did down the stretch last season. The fact that the Titans are 10-0, instead of 9-1 means next to nothing...and it certainly doesn't outweigh a Super Bowl win from the previous season. The G-Men have a clear advantage in the passing game with Eli under center, and an elite WR in Plaxico. Other than that, I think the teams are very comparable...I like the Titans back seven, especially their secondary, better than the Giants. But, just looking at how the defenses play as a whole, there's not a big difference in them, IMO.

However, I'd throw the Steelers in that mix as well. Their defense has been the most impressive to me this season. Oddly enough, its their offense, particulary the QB play that concerns me most about them. But, Ben has proven himself to be a clutch player, so I'd still feel pretty good about having him as my QB if I were a Steelers fan. Plus, they've faced a pretty tough schedule, which should have them playoff-ready if they get there with a healthy squad.

Gotta go with the Giants until their play slips significantly or they lose in the playoffs.

Giants. They're the defending Super Bowl champs and they look just as good as they did down the stretch last season. The fact that the Titans are 10-0, instead of 9-1 means next to nothing...and it certainly doesn't outweigh a Super Bowl win from the previous season. The G-Men have a clear advantage in the passing game with Eli under center, and an elite WR in Plaxico. Other than that, I think the teams are very comparable...I like the Titans back seven, especially their secondary, better than the Giants. But, just looking at how the defenses play as a whole, there's not a big difference in them, IMO.

However, I'd throw the Steelers in that mix as well. Their defense has been the most impressive to me this season. Oddly enough, its their offense, particulary the QB play that concerns me most about them. But, Ben has proven himself to be a clutch player, so I'd still feel pretty good about having him as my QB if I were a Steelers fan. Plus, they've faced a pretty tough schedule, which should have them playoff-ready if they get there with a healthy squad.

Gotta go with the Giants until their play slips significantly or they lose in the playoffs.

:thumb: