54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best team in the NFL?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Giants

2. Titans, Steelers

I'd rate those three a little above the rest right now. I'm still not convinced Carolina is as good as its 8-2 record. If Arizona could knock off the Giants this weekend, they'd have to insert themselves into the discussion. Big game for them coming up...also a big one for the Giants, in the sense that they have the opportunity to slam the door on an upstart and really put some doubt in their minds about having a chance in January.

1. Giants

2. Titans, Steelers

I'd rate those three a little above the rest right now. I'm still not convinced Carolina is as good as its 8-2 record. If Arizona could knock off the Giants this weekend, they'd have to insert themselves into the discussion. Big game for them coming up...also a big one for the Giants, in the sense that they have the opportunity to slam the door on an upstart and really put some doubt in their minds about having a chance in January.

I agree with your top 3. I think we are heading into a big show down in Jan with Tenn and Pitt. They play each other in a few weeks, but Tenn won't be playing for anything.

Arizona plays well at home, we get to see how good they are.

1. Giants

2. Titans, Steelers

The Titans HAVE to be ranked ahead of Pittsburgh. There are no flaws on the Titan resume. Pittsburgh has lost at home twice and on the road to a mediocre Philadelphia team.

Does what the Jets did to the Titans change folks opinions on who is the best team in the league (or the AFC for that matter)?

BTW, is there anyone who still thinks Green Bay made the right decision letting Favre go?

They moved on, I can see why they felt they were put in a bad situation.

They invited him back too, btw. He felt "disrespected" and wanted out...that's why they traded him.

They moved on, I can see why they felt they were put in a bad situation.

They invited him back too, btw. He felt "disrespected" and wanted out...that's why they traded him.

I still feel like they sacraficed a chance to win a Superbowl this year. Maybe this works out for them long-term, but if I was a Green Bay fan and I see what the Jets are doing I am P.O.'ed at the Packers brass.

Maybe...they got a tough one today though without Jacobs and Plax...

But if they lost today, would it make you rethink their status with all things considered (injuries, in Phoenix, the Cards are pretty good...)?

I never felt like the Titans were a great team. I felt like their record was inflated because of who they played. I knew the Jets would beat them. I feel like the AFC may come down to the Jets and Steelers.

But if they lost today, would it make you rethink their status with all things considered (injuries, in Phoenix, the Cards are pretty good...)?

I never felt like the Titans were a great team. I felt like their record was inflated because of who they played. I knew the Jets would beat them. I feel like the AFC may come down to the Jets and Steelers.

If they lose I still think the Giants are one of the best teams. But this is a game they should still win, even without Plax and Jacobs IMO.

So after the win in Arizona, I would guess there is no question that the G-Men are number 1. I don't think the Titans are number two; I feel like you could but the Jets ahead of them.

1. G-Men

2. Jets

3. Titans

4. Steelers

5. Cowboys (and they are moving up this list fast!)

For me, this is the list.