Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central at Boyd predictions

Who Wins, this Playoff Game 87 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins, this Playoff Game

    • Knox Central
      72%
    • Boyd County
      27%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

KC on the road to try to get the 2nd playoff win in school history.

 

 

I think they will find a way to get it done by the Half.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knox Central 35-14.

I think Boyd County elevates their game and comes through with a big home playoff win 28-27.

KC wins easily. If Boyd can only beat MCC by the margin they did KC will roll through them like a hot knife through butter.

 

KC 49

 

BC 7

Knox Central 38

 

Boyd 16

Boyd 28-18

Knox will win this one to set up another showdown between Knox and Bell. This should be a good one. But first they have to win this one.

Knox is a very sound football team with good athletes. If they can spread the ball around to their playmakers they could make a run.

KC wins easily. If Boyd can only beat MCC by the margin they did KC will roll through them like a hot knife through butter.

 

KC 49

 

BC 7

 

Normally I would go with KC in this game because we are in the same district and I think that KC probably has more over-all talent. But, this post definately makes me think that Boyd Co will out-class KC in this one. Well, maybe not on the gridiron. Good luck to both teams I hope you have a great game that is fun to play. I am sure that the KC program will find Boyd Co's hospitality to be top notch, because the program and the fans show tremendous respect and class at all times!

Normally I would go with KC in this game because we are in the same district and I think that KC probably has more over-all talent. But, this post definately makes me think that Boyd Co will out-class KC in this one. Well, maybe not on the gridiron. Good luck to both teams I hope you have a great game that is fun to play. I am sure that the KC program will find Boyd Co's hospitality to be top notch, because the program and the fans show tremendous respect and class at all times!

 

House, I thought that's what we are talking about here, "The Gridiron"?

Knox Central by 2 touchdowns, the mess in the backfield with Qb and Wilson wont pan out in the playoffs. Boyd Co. needs to stick to one game plan next year and find a Qb that can take them to the next level.

Normally I would go with KC in this game because we are in the same district and I think that KC probably has more over-all talent. But, this post definately makes me think that Boyd Co will out-class KC in this one. Well, maybe not on the gridiron. Good luck to both teams I hope you have a great game that is fun to play. I am sure that the KC program will find Boyd Co's hospitality to be top notch, because the program and the fans show tremendous respect and class at all times!

 

You do understand that Leonidas is a Bell County fan? Point your rightious indignation elsewhere.

Knox Central by 2 touchdowns, the mess in the backfield with Qb and Wilson wont pan out in the playoffs. Boyd Co. needs to stick to one game plan next year and find a Qb that can take them to the next level.

 

The mess in the backfield??? The local papers and radio personalities have praised Coach Evans and the players for giving the offense some new choices and opening the field to make BC a stronger team all the way around. Several other positions were able to touch the ball last game due to changing how Coach Evans utilizes Wilson. If a coach can make adjustments to win isn't that what should happen? Wilson is fast, moves like a deer and is our best athlete but not the only player. Corey Moore and Chase Wyler had a strong impact because the QB got the ball to them. Football is a team sport and having all positions present strong games is the goal. Read the local articles and educate yourself. Your comments sound like obvious personal attack on a player. This site is for legitimate sports discussion. Let's talk sports...

Knox Central - 42

Boyd - 20

 

I'd love to see Boyd get the win, I don't think they have enough athletes though.

 

Good luck to both teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.