Why is Dunbar so bad?

All Tell

Parents run the show over there and I mean they RUN THE SHOW. They hire and fire coaches, decides who plays and who doesnt. Its all about playing their sons on Friday Night. Since November of 2000 Dunbar has had 6 head coaches. SIX HEAD FOOTBALL COACHES. One not many are aware of but 6 is the correct number.

Parents run the show over there and I mean they RUN THE SHOW. They hire and fire coaches, decides who plays and who doesnt. Its all about playing their sons on Friday Night. Since November of 2000 Dunbar has had 6 head coaches. SIX HEAD FOOTBALL COACHES. One not many are aware of but 6 is the correct number.

Why exactly do the parents have that kind of clout in a football program? Do they not want to build a winning program?

All I can say is..."Wow", I saw the title to the thread and was shocked, but then to see they've had six head coaches in eight years, that would be a very good reason for a program to have difficulty. I don't keep up with Dunbar football and didn't realize they were having that much trouble. They do have nice facilities though, I was over there during the middle school track championships this last year. All programs need to have roots to ground them, especially in trying years. Good luck in solving your problems.

Which also means the principal, AD also lets them.

Not really, if the parents dont get what they want from the Principal and AD they will bigfoot them and go to the Superintendent and try to replace the Principals along with the Football Coaches. Anyone notice the AD from Dunbar is different this year as well as roles in the Administration were changed?:eek:

Shocking how all that happend with a new football coach coming in as well.:rolleyes:

Not really, if the parents dont get what they want from the Principal and AD they will bigfoot them and go to the Superintendent and try to replace the Principals along with the Football Coaches. Anyone notice the AD from Dunbar is different this year as well as roles in the Administration were changed?:eek:

Shocking how all that happend with a new football coach coming in as well.:rolleyes:

Why in the world would the Super not support his principals and their staff? I wouldn't want to be a principal under a Super who will bail on me first chance he gets.

That is sad.