Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final 4 Prediction

Featured Replies

Since the season has started, who do you think will be in the Final 4 and who will win it all?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

North Carolina, Kentucky, Michigan State, Davidson.

  • Author

Well, realistically UK would have to have an amazing year this year to get into the Final Four. My teams are UNC, UCONN, UCLA and a toss up between OofL and Pitt, even though I would love to say my Dukies I dont think they are ready for the Final Four yet. And as I said in another thread UNC will prolly win it all. Hopefully not thought:D

North Carolina, Kentucky, Michigan State, Davidson.

 

NC, UK, Purdue, Notre Dame

 

Not being a homer are we?!? :lol:;)

Lock

UNC- If they don't make it, something really went wrong.

 

Near Lock

If Kemba Walker is the force I think he will be this year, UConn is a lock as well. Long term I'm pretty convinced he's going to be one of the few stars in this class, and he has a perfect supporting cast to make it happen.

 

From there, who knows. Should be another great year as it plays out...

We usually have 2 or 3 of the "regulars" in the Final Four and then one surprise team.

 

We all know who the regulars are and I will just be that vague because I have no clue what teams have what until the season starts to play out. :lol:

UNC (Hansbrough, Ellington, Lawson & Green)

UConn (Thabeet & Price)

UCLA (Collison, Shipp & a good freshmen class)

Not sure about the other one. Could be any of the following: Louisville, Pitt, Texas or Duke.

Oklahoma

UNC

Tenn.

Texas

Clearly were just guessing so I through out a few long shots

Lock

UNC- If they don't make it, something really went wrong.

 

Near Lock

If Kemba Walker is the force I think he will be this year, UConn is a lock as well. Long term I'm pretty convinced he's going to be one of the few stars in this class, and he has a perfect supporting cast to make it happen.

 

From there, who knows. Should be another great year as it plays out...

 

UCONN still has Dyson correct?

If so they are going to be tough.

Well, realistically UK would have to have an amazing year this year to get into the Final Four. My teams are UNC, UCONN, UCLA and a toss up between OofL and Pitt, even though I would love to say my Dukies I dont think they are ready for the Final Four yet. And as I said in another thread UNC will prolly win it all. Hopefully not thought:D

 

:confused: UK avatar? HA

:confused: UK avatar? HA

 

If you look closely, it has a "D" and an "E" as well...

UNC

Notre Dame

UCLA

Florida

 

UNC taking home the hardware

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.