Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final 4 Prediction

Featured Replies

Early prediction. North Carolina, UConn, Michigan St., and my sleeper, Purdue.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Early prediction. North Carolina, UConn, Michigan St., and my sleeper, Purdue.

 

 

who do they have this yr.?

who do they have this yr.?

Pretty much the same roster as last year...

UNC (Hansbrough, Ellington, Lawson & Green)

UConn (Thabeet & Price)

UCLA (Collison, Shipp & a good freshmen class)

Not sure about the other one. Could be any of the following: Louisville, Pitt, Texas or Duke.

 

I'm gonna go ahead & say Duke so I can be part of the discussion at the end of the year.

North Carolina

UConn

UCLA

Louisville

 

 

 

 

But I wouldn't bet the farm that more than one of these end up making it.....March Madness and all.

  • Author
I'm gonna go ahead & say Duke so I can be part of the discussion at the end of the year.

 

You came to the dark side:fire: But I cant say much because I picked UNC to win it all. Unfortunatly.

You came to the dark side:fire: But I cant say much because I picked UNC to win it all. Unfortunatly.

 

:lol: No way would I ever come completely over to the "dark side"...I'm just not like some on here who would say their team or the teams they like just for the fact. I tell the teams I actually think will make it.

  • Author
:lol: No way would I ever come completely over to the "dark side"...I'm just not like some on here who would say their team or the teams they like just for the fact. I tell the teams I actually think will make it.

 

So did I, I actually had to put I think UNC will win:madman:.

So did I, I actually had to put I think UNC will win:madman:.

 

:lol: :dancingpa

For the first time in a while, this year is a toss up. Good NCAA tournament coming up I suspect.

UK fan being realistic here:

 

UCONN

Louisville

UNC

Mich St

 

Pitino hangs his second!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.