Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final 4 Prediction

Featured Replies

Louisville

Baylor

Uconn

UNC

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can U of L win it? I guess I have the Louisville doubt....I also am starting to feel some desperation in that I am craving Duke to get back (it's been since 2004). Final Four as I see it now (and I will enter my homer pick):

 

Duke

Pitt

Carolina

Texas

Pretty much the same roster as last year...

 

GT, I saw them play in Las Vegas last year and I liked their team last year. So, like you said, with everybody back, they have become my sleeper pick.

GT, I saw them play in Las Vegas last year and I liked their team last year. So, like you said, with everybody back, they have become my sleeper pick.

 

I really like watching Hummel and Moore play. Only concern for them is a sophomore slump...

UNC

UCLA

UConn

Florida

Florida

 

Not there yet, but if Calathes stays another year and plays with Boynton look out...

North Carolina

Notre Dame

Connecticut

Louisville

I'd bet the farm that UCLA makes it.

UCLA

UNC

Mich St.

UConn

UCLA

UNC

Mich St.

UConn

 

Darren Collison should lead that team very far come March.

Darren Collison should lead that team very far come March.

Overrated...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.