Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 24 Steelers 20

Featured Replies

  • Author
Fast Willie......:)

No comment.:irked:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep all sharp objects away from Jim Schue...

 

I swear, I think I'd rather lose to the Bengals than to Peyton and Co. :madman::madman::madman::madman:

  • Author
I swear, I think I'd rather lose to the Bengals than to Peyton and Co. :madman::madman::madman::madman:

Please, you're still in ticked off mode. That's absolutely not true. Say it ain't so Jim.

So what is up with Willie? I saw he might be out for the year and no he said he isn't and hopes to play next week.

  • Author
So what is up with Willie? I saw he might be out for the year and no he said he isn't and hopes to play next week.

LRCW said he heard he had a torn labrum. He was giving me grief for getting on Willie and his lack of toughness. I haven't read that anywhere. Not on the Steelers sites anyway.

LRCW said he heard he had a torn labrum. He was giving me grief for getting on Willie and his lack of toughness. I haven't read that anywhere. Not on the Steelers sites anyway.

 

 

I saw it on the Bottom Line yesterday. It looks like Parker is denying the reports.

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3691898

I swear, I think I'd rather lose to the Bengals than to Peyton and Co. :madman::madman::madman::madman:

 

:eek::eek::eek:

I like Leftwich at the QB more than Ben.

 

Easy to say after the fact, but I can't argue that opinion.

 

Leftwich looked really good last week.

 

Come on guys. Let's not get carried away. This ain't Kerry Collins replacing Vince Young.

 

Leftwich did look good in relief last week. Backup QB's often do that. The problem is they often play worse with every passing week. I won't argue that Ben has struggled or that he struggled yesterday. I won't even argue that Leftwich might have played better yesterday or that the Steelers should have given Ben a week off.

 

But, there's no way anyone who has watched football prior to 2008 could honestly think the Steelers would be better off making that switch. Ben is one of the best QB's in the league and has been pretty much since he arrived in the NFL. Byron Leftwich hasn't done much of anything other than underachieve.

 

If you want Leftwich for a week just to give Ben a break, that's fine. But, any length of time wouldn't be a plus for P'burgh.

 

Ben needs to find a balance between his "game managing" style as a rookie and what he's doing now. I think the success he had last year spoiled him a little. Surely they'll get it figured out.

First it was Parker, now it's Big Ben. Stay tuned to see what Steeler that spindoc throws under The Bus next week. :sssh::lol:

 

:laugh::laugh:

 

 

 

Troy Polamalu - 250-1

Any LB - 200-1

Any other defender - 100-1

 

Heath Miller - 8-1

Santonio Holmes - 5-2

 

Bruce Arians - 3-2

^Ooops...I guess I should have read the rest of the thread first. Looks like Santonio already got the hammer. At least that gives me confidence in my oddsmaking ability.

Thanks to yesterday, the Titans are now a virtual lock for home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

 

Me like.

Come on guys. Let's not get carried away. This ain't Kerry Collins replacing Vince Young.

 

Leftwich did look good in relief last week. Backup QB's often do that. The problem is they often play worse with every passing week. I won't argue that Ben has struggled or that he struggled yesterday. I won't even argue that Leftwich might have played better yesterday or that the Steelers should have given Ben a week off.

 

But, there's no way anyone who has watched football prior to 2008 could honestly think the Steelers would be better off making that switch. Ben is one of the best QB's in the league and has been pretty much since he arrived in the NFL. Byron Leftwich hasn't done much of anything other than underachieve.

 

If you want Leftwich for a week just to give Ben a break, that's fine. But, any length of time wouldn't be a plus for P'burgh.

 

Ben needs to find a balance between his "game managing" style as a rookie and what he's doing now. I think the success he had last year spoiled him a little. Surely they'll get it figured out.

 

I thought Ben played well in the first half, up until his int right before the half.

  • Author
Come on guys. Let's not get carried away. This ain't Kerry Collins replacing Vince Young.

 

Leftwich did look good in relief last week. Backup QB's often do that. The problem is they often play worse with every passing week. I won't argue that Ben has struggled or that he struggled yesterday. I won't even argue that Leftwich might have played better yesterday or that the Steelers should have given Ben a week off.

 

But, there's no way anyone who has watched football prior to 2008 could honestly think the Steelers would be better off making that switch. Ben is one of the best QB's in the league and has been pretty much since he arrived in the NFL. Byron Leftwich hasn't done much of anything other than underachieve.

 

If you want Leftwich for a week just to give Ben a break, that's fine. But, any length of time wouldn't be a plus for P'burgh.

 

Ben needs to find a balance between his "game managing" style as a rookie and what he's doing now. I think the success he had last year spoiled him a little. Surely they'll get it figured out.

I think that was everyone's point. I don't think anyone was calling for his dismissal. At least I wasn't.

 

You can make fun of my angst all you wish, but these guys are supposed to play at a higher level. Holmes, Willie, Ben,,,,,,all of them are in week 10, you have to be playing at a higher level than they currently are offensively to have any shot in the postseason, or for that matter, even get to the postseason.

I swear, I think I'd rather lose to the Bengals than to Peyton and Co. :madman::madman::madman::madman:

I hope you get the chance to decide which loss you like better.:lol::lol:

:laugh::laugh:

 

 

 

Troy Polamalu - 250-1

Any LB - 200-1

Any other defender - 100-1

 

Heath Miller - 8-1

Santonio Holmes - 5-2

 

Bruce Arians - 3-2

Put me down for twenty on Ike Taylor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.