Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 24 Steelers 20

Featured Replies

Completely unrelated, but I felt it appropriate to express how much I hate the Steelers. (sorry in advance)

 

1. After I thought about it, switching to Byron Leftwhich would be so incredibly dumb for the Steelers right now, but my hate and denial for Roethlisberger's ability actually made me think it would be a good idea.

 

2. Last night at Church I saw someone with a Steelers' sweatshirt on, and I actually thought about how in appropriate it is to where that.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that was everyone's point. I don't think anyone was calling for his dismissal. At least I wasn't.

 

You can make fun of my angst all you wish, but these guys are supposed to play at a higher level. Holmes, Willie, Ben,,,,,,all of them are in week 10, you have to be playing at a higher level than they currently are offensively to have any shot in the postseason, or for that matter, even get to the postseason.

 

Rub some alcohol on a Q-tip, then pop the comma key off and swab down by the spring. That button will never stick again.

I think that was everyone's point. I don't think anyone was calling for his dismissal. At least I wasn't.

 

You can make fun of my angst all you wish, but these guys are supposed to play at a higher level. Holmes, Willie, Ben,,,,,,all of them are in week 10, you have to be playing at a higher level than they currently are offensively to have any shot in the postseason, or for that matter, even get to the postseason.

 

Let's take a little time trip all the way back to 2005...there was a team sitting at 7-5, on a three-game losing streak and if the playoffs had started after 12 games, they'd have been watching. I'll let you finish the story...

 

But, seriously. I understand the angst. I'd be frustrated too. However, you have to keep things in perspective. The Steelers are 6-3 and if the playoffs started today they'd be the #2 seed in the AFC. They have the best defense in football and they're the second best team in the conference. Baltimore is 6-3? So what. They've rode a four game win streak against weak competition...look at the rest of their schedule (Miami, Oakland, Cleveland, Houston). The rest of the way they play the Giants, Eagles, Bengals, Redskins, Steelers, Cowboys and Jags. The Steelers aren't going to lose the AFC North.

 

Take a deep breath and relax. The Steelers will be in the playoffs and all that matters at that point is whose playing the best.

  • Author
Let's take a little time trip all the way back to 2005...there was a team sitting at 7-5, on a three-game losing streak and if the playoffs had started after 12 games, they'd have been watching. I'll let you finish the story...

 

But, seriously. I understand the angst. I'd be frustrated too. However, you have to keep things in perspective. The Steelers are 6-3 and if the playoffs started today they'd be the #2 seed in the AFC. They have the best defense in football and they're the second best team in the conference. Baltimore is 6-3? So what. They've rode a four game win streak against weak competition...look at the rest of their schedule (Miami, Oakland, Cleveland, Houston). The rest of the way they play the Giants, Eagles, Bengals, Redskins, Steelers, Cowboys and Jags. The Steelers aren't going to lose the AFC North.

 

Take a deep breath and relax. The Steelers will be in the playoffs and all that matters at that point is whose playing the best.

If you'd simply make a phone call to Jerome and tell him we need him in a couple of weeks, I'd be fine!:thumb:
  • Author
Completely unrelated, but I felt it appropriate to express how much I hate the Steelers. (sorry in advance)

 

1. After I thought about it, switching to Byron Leftwhich would be so incredibly dumb for the Steelers right now, but my hate and denial for Roethlisberger's ability actually made me think it would be a good idea.

 

2. Last night at Church I saw someone with a Steelers' sweatshirt on, and I actually thought about how in appropriate it is to where that.

You're right, it should be Bengal sweatshirts that should line the altars!:sssh:

You're right, it should be Bengal sweatshirts that should line the altars!:sssh:

 

:lol: Strong point. FWIW, I realize that my hatred for the Steelers is likely based on jealously, and probably too much for my own good. :lol:

If you'd simply make a phone call to Jerome and tell him we need him in a couple of weeks, I'd be fine!:thumb:

 

I'll do you one better...I'll call NBC and get Tiki and Jerome to join Pittsburgh. Right after I lay hands on Kyle Vanden Bosch and heal his hamstring, of course. :D

:lol: Strong point. FWIW, I realize that my hatred for the Steelers is likely based on jealously, and probably too much for my own good. :lol:

 

Ain't that usually the case...with the exception of the Baltimore Ravens. I hated them because their team leader and best player is a "backstabber".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.