Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 24 Steelers 20

Featured Replies

They can't overcome the shortcomings of their QB.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colts defense played really well late in the game.

Colts starting to build momentum...

  • Author

And Ben did not.

I was actually surprised the Steelers O-line gave Ben as much time as they did...

And Ben did not.

 

I was surprised he even played as much as he did. Why play an injured, average Ben when they could have played a healthy Leftwich (unless he was inujured during this game, didn't get to watch all of it)

Way to go Colts...

 

Anyone know if Tamme is still hurt?

 

What happened?

  • Author

Ben tries to complete every pass. There are some that he should just get rid of. Steeler D fairly solid, but you can't put Peyton at your 25 and 30 with picks. Poor clock management at the end of the game by the Steelers. That's on the QB and the staff. They went no huddle with absolutely no urgency. Defense had 2 picks that they flat dropped, one ending in a TD by Wayne in the 1st quarter.

 

Now it will be a tossup in that division, and I don't think that a wildcard will come out of the North.

  • Author
I was surprised he even played as much as he did. Why play an injured, average Ben when they could have played a healthy Leftwich (unless he was inujured during this game, didn't get to watch all of it)

Ben took every snap.

I like Leftwich at the QB more than Ben.

  • Author
I like Leftwich at the QB more than Ben.
Easy to say after the fact, but I can't argue that opinion.
Easy to say after the fact, but I can't argue that opinion.

 

Leftwich looked really good last week.

  • Author

Ben sucked. The longer I reflect on it, simply bad.

 

The OL did a decent job in protection, but we couldn't run the ball on a mediocre run defense. And frankly, you deserve to lose when you can't punch it in from the 1 on 2 consecutive runs. They'd better fix things soon or they will be at the house in January. I'd love to use the injury report as an excuse, however, these guys have had enough snaps to be playing at a high enough level to get it done. No excuses.

 

And I don't mean to belittle the effort of Indy. They got it done, plain and simple, kept hacking away and you simply can't give that QB the ball an eyelash from the redzone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.