Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption #2:

Featured Replies

OK now everybody look at me , are you in tune, on the down beat.

Ok fellows, who's the wise guy who called me a blind zebra? i heard it, now fess up.

Cant post what i want too, but lord I want too.

"Make the most of your opportunities boys...or you'll end up like me....a referree...living in a van...DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!"

Now which call is it that I going to use when I go deer hunting in the morning.

"Ohhhh say can you see......."

"I'm gonna sing you a song on my Air Piano"

Lets see now five plus two equals how many yards?

Swing low

*playing air piano* and singing:

 

"Daddy would you like some sausage...daddy would you like some sausagesss....sausagesss...sausagess...."

 

(Freddy Got Fingered)

"This is how we used to do it when I played in the Ludlow Marching Panthers Band"

 

:flame:

Seven , yes seven. That is how many men are to be on the line SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sole mio!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.