Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When will you start?

When will you put up your Christmas decorations? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. When will you put up your Christmas decorations?

    • Before Thanksgiving
      9%
      2
    • After Thanksgiving
      77%
      17
    • As soon as possible
      13%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is moving in quickly. When will you put up your Christmas decorations? I can't make up my mind. We put the Halloween decorations away but still have the fall things up. Last year with FF being over seas we set up our christmas decorations a little late b/c I was so sad to have that holiday without him. This year I am thinking about going all out and putting our things up really early( like in a week) Is that too early? When will you start?

 

I would love a poll, again I don't know how to do that. Thanks.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We always put them up the weekend of Thanksgiving. That way we get to enjoy them for a month.

We always put our tree up on the Friday night after Thanksgiving. My wife makes her Hot Chocolate and cookies.

I'm thinking about adding the tree a couple of days before Thanksgiving, as far as everything else that may go up, they will come later on.

My apartment will remain decoration-free yet again, thankfully.

My apartment will remain decoration-free yet again, thankfully.

 

Hopefully mine will too :thumb:

I'll start putting up the lights on the house now. The stuff in the yard I'll wait another couple weeks. I won't hit the switch until the Friday after Thanksgiving. However, I've got to add a new electrical box, breakers, and outlets for the outside lights. :irked: The interior decorations and tree will not get put up until either the night of Thanksgiving or the following day.

Ughh. I hate even thinking about it. We will probably do it just after Thanksgiving Day. Maybe even Thanksgiving Day.

  • Author

So it sounds like I am jumping the gun if I start next week hehehe. I just want to enjoy every second I can having my hubby home this year.

Same as many...we usually start Black Friday, after we get done shopping of course. We usually leave them up until New Years day and spend the day taking everything down, after the shopping is over again of course! :creepy:

About a week/week and half before Christmas, they come down within two days after Christmas.

If the weather is good Nov.30th Sunday afternoon.

  • Author

I did see a couple people putting lights on their house yesterday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.