Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The SEC is Insane

Featured Replies

Arkansas knocks off unbeaten Tulsa. Auburn is terrible. Florida is awesome. UK, Vandy, Ole Miss, Miss St, and Arkansas can beat anyone on a given day. Georgia gives up 49. Alabama is for real. Tennessee??? Darth Visor keeps chugging along in Carolina. Any thoughts?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside of the big dogs the rest of the conference is getting more level each year. I think UT is on a downfall for the next few years.

My one thought is that, being a UK fan, I realize that UK can't beat anyone on any given day.

My one thought is that, being a UK fan, I realize that UK can't beat anyone on any given day.

 

Not this year for sure.

Arkansas knocks off unbeaten Tulsa. Auburn is terrible. Florida is awesome. UK, Vandy, Ole Miss, Miss St, and Arkansas can beat anyone on a given day. Georgia gives up 49. Alabama is for real. Tennessee??? Darth Visor keeps chugging along in Carolina. Any thoughts?

 

Tulsa was unbeaten, but had beat nobody, Arkansas IMO should have won this game.

 

Auburn is terrible, for sure..

 

UF is awesome, they are playing on an amazing level..

 

As for the UK, Vandy, Miss, Miss State, and Arkansas beating ANYBODY on a given day, no I just don't see that. Kentucky was lucky to beat a 2-6 Middle Tennessee team at home, Vandy lost to Duke, who is playing a lot better than I have seen them but it was at home, Miss. State lost to La. Tech, ans Arkansas beat a La. Monroe team, who is 3-6, by just 1 point. So I wouldn't go that far..

 

Georgia's D was not ready for that UF attack, which I don't know if any D could be ready for that attack..

 

UT is terrible this year, and I love to see it..

 

Old ball coach still one of the best in the game..

I believe it continues this week as LSU knocks off Bama. Now that Tenn is going to lose their coach, they will win out, convicingly. This unfortunatley will be the year that the SEC keeps themselves out of the BCS championship

My one thought is that, being a UK fan, I realize that UK can't beat anyone on any given day.

I was stating to wonder if I was the only UK fan that realized that UK isn't that good this year. They have won the games they should have won and lost to every good team they have played. UK will be lucky to finish these last 3 games 1-2 and I wouldn't be surprised if they go 0-3. They will not beat UG or UT and Vandy depends on which Vandy team shows up.

I was stating to wonder if I was the only UK fan that realized that UK isn't that good this year. They have won the games they should have won and lost to every good team they have played. UK will be lucky to finish these last 3 games 1-2 and I wouldn't be surprised if they go 0-3. They will not beat UG or UT and Vandy depends on which Vandy team shows up.

 

UK was an onside kick away from very possibly being 8-2 and knocking Bama from the top 10 and out of the BCS picture. Their offense is nowhere near last year but the defense is much better. They have a shot to go anywhere from 3-0 to 0-3 in this stretch. I am thinking it will be either 2-1 or 1-2, .... probably the latter. Either way, they are bowl eligible for the 3rd straight season for the first time in over 50 years.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

My one thought is that, being a UK fan, I realize that UK can't beat anyone on any given day.
  • Author
My one thought is that, being a UK fan, I realize that UK can't beat anyone on any given day.

 

LSU thought the same thing last year!! Look, I know UK is not going to beat the top 8-10 teams usually but, I do think the program is on the level now that we have a chance against the LSU's, Georgia's, and Florida's of the world. They are still dancing in Mississippi over beating Florida. Who would have believed USC's big loss early in the season? But, to make the statement "UK CANT beat anyone on a given day" didnt watch Appy St knock off a good(last year) Michigan team last year. At one time, all UK fans had was a prayer and now they have a legit chance against any D-1 team. Gees, the #1 team in the country only beat UK by 3....they shouldnt even bother to show up for these last three I dont guess!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

  • Author
UK was an onside kick away from very possibly being 8-2 and knocking Bama from the top 10 and out of the BCS picture. Their offense is nowhere near last year but the defense is much better. They have a shot to go anywhere from 3-0 to 0-3 in this stretch. I am thinking it will be either 2-1 or 1-2, .... probably the latter. Either way, they are bowl eligible for the 3rd straight season for the first time in over 50 years.

 

:thumb::thumb:

LSU thought the same thing last year!! Look, I know UK is not going to beat the top 8-10 teams usually but, I do think the program is on the level now that we have a chance against the LSU's, Georgia's, and Florida's of the world. They are still dancing in Mississippi over beating Florida. Who would have believed USC's big loss early in the season? But, to make the statement "UK CANT beat anyone on a given day" didnt watch Appy St knock off a good(last year) Michigan team last year. At one time, all UK fans had was a prayer and now they have a legit chance against any D-1 team. Gees, the #1 team in the country only beat UK by 3....they shouldnt even bother to show up for these last three I dont guess!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

First of all, sorry to strike a nerve with you.

 

Secondly, I'm a UK fan and student. I just realize that, this year, we can't compete with Florida, LSU, Georgia, etc. on any given day.

 

But that is why they play the games! I can agree that we have as good of a chance as App State as knocking off title contenders every day.

  • Author
First of all, sorry to strike a nerve with you.

 

Secondly, I'm a UK fan and student. I just realize that, this year, we can't compete with Florida, LSU, Georgia, etc. on any given day.

 

But that is why they play the games! I can agree that we have as good of a chance as App State as knocking off title contenders every day.

 

I looked at my post and, from what I said, it appeared that you did strike a nerve but I know you were just being honset and I can understand where you are coming from. However, I am quite a bit older than you and I have suffered through so many years in which the highlight of the year was a POSSIBLE win over Indiana or Vanderbilt. In other words, this was a time that, on a given day, Ky couldnt beat anyone. So, as you can understand, people my age are feeling pretty good about the Cats through this era. Believe me, I have heard EVERY UK football joke ever invented from some Tennessee fan friends of mine(I live on the border)! Its just good to be on joke making side for a change. If we can just get Rocky Top this year, all will be right in my world!:thumb:

UK was an onside kick away from very possibly being 8-2 and knocking Bama from the top 10 and out of the BCS picture. Their offense is nowhere near last year but the defense is much better. They have a shot to go anywhere from 3-0 to 0-3 in this stretch. I am thinking it will be either 2-1 or 1-2, .... probably the latter. Either way, they are bowl eligible for the 3rd straight season for the first time in over 50 years.

If and buts....the fact is they have beat no one. And a 63-5 beat down says different about their defense being better this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.