Henry Clay 14 Boone County 7

Rebel91Dad

I heard that he just twisted the ankle. He was up and jogging on it on the sidelines, they shut him down and chose to ice it. I certainly would be very cautios with him this week and get him ready for the playoffs. Oppenheimer ran very hard in the fourth quarter Friday and should get some more looks in my opinion.

Yeah in my opinion he should probably sit this week and get 100% and everyone should know not to argue with all these Highlands fans.... most of em are never wrong..... that's just my opinion of course.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHS has alot more talent on the offensive side of the ball than Conner. West and Engelmon are about all Conner has..That is why he is slightly a head in statistics..:D

Thank you. Just look at Tony G's numbers against Colerain. What team has West played anywhere near that caliber?

Thank you. Just look at Tony G's numbers against Colerain. What team has West played anywhere near that caliber?

I'm pretty sure West has a significant amount of rushing yards and rushing touchdowns, something Guidugli doesn't have. Also, he has more yards and touchdowns. But getting back to this game, good game played by both teams.

Im sorry but you can not tell me Nick West is better then Tony G.

Well he has almost 400 more passing yards and 10 more passing touchdowns. Although Highlands probably has a more balanced offense because of all the players they have. Nick West still has better performances week in and week out.

Actually, record wise 6A NKY has a better overall winning record than 5A:confused: With the exception of Highlands 5A is way down this year! Inconsistent would be a more appropiate statement! The top two leading rushers in NKY come from 6A, and the leading passer :sssh:

That's called one dimensional......:D You have seen what happens when Boone doesn't have Quainoo..When Simpson is shut down Simon Kenton doesn't do anything either..I am not saying these guys aren't good because they are.Tony doesn't have to carry his team like these boys do..I would take Guidugli all day long.. You won't find a tougher kid than Tony...:ylsuper:

I'm pretty sure West has a significant amount of rushing yards and rushing touchdowns, something Guidugli doesn't have. Also, he has more yards and touchdowns. But getting back to this game, good game played by both teams.

You must have been at a different game. Lol.

That's called one dimensional......:D You have seen what happens when Boone doesn't have Quainoo..When Simpson is shut down Simon Kenton doesn't do anything either..I am not saying these guys aren't good because they are.Tony doesn't have to carry his team like these boys do..I would take Guidugli all day long.. You won't find a tougher kid than Tony...:ylsuper:

My post was in response to you saying 6A is bad and I merely stated the fact that 5A is wayyy down compared to 6A this year! Your one sided opinion doesn't change this fact!:p

It's easy to look good when you're surrounded by All-State players and a Mr. Football candidate.

Guidugli would have started at ANY other school in nky as a SOPHOMORE had he not been at Highlands. The reason he doesn't have more passing yards is because unlike Conner, Highlands is actually a balanced team whereas Conner prefers to pass 75 % of the time. Also Guidugli has only played two or three FULL games. He usually only plays 2 and a half quarters and then is out because Highlands is up by so much

Both are good qb's but there's not even a comparison between West and Guidugli. Let West play against Lexcath, Colerain, Madison Central and see what he does. Or let him play against Dixie...:sssh:

But seriously this thread is about Boone/Henry Clay. If someone would like to start a thread as to who the best qb is, go for it.