Henry Clay 14 Boone County 7

Rebel91Dad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not make it out to the game, but from what I have heard, both teams played very hard. I wish I could have made it to the game.

Both teams did play hard.... But i just felt Boone came out flat.... It was bye far the worst Boone has played this season!

Guidugli would have started at ANY other school in nky as a SOPHOMORE had he not been at Highlands. The reason he doesn't have more passing yards is because unlike Conner, Highlands is actually a balanced team whereas Conner prefers to pass 75 % of the time. Also Guidugli has only played two or three FULL games. He usually only plays 2 and a half quarters and then is out because Highlands is up by so much

Both are good qb's but there's not even a comparison between West and Guidugli. Let West play against Lexcath, Colerain, Madison Central and see what he does. Or let him play against Dixie...:sssh:

But seriously this thread is about Boone/Henry Clay. If someone would like to start a thread as to who the best qb is, go for it.

:argue:

Guidugli would have started at ANY other school in nky as a SOPHOMORE had he not been at Highlands. The reason he doesn't have more passing yards is because unlike Conner, Highlands is actually a balanced team whereas Conner prefers to pass 75 % of the time. Also Guidugli has only played two or three FULL games. He usually only plays 2 and a half quarters and then is out because Highlands is up by so much

Both are good qb's but there's not even a comparison between West and Guidugli. Let West play against Lexcath, Colerain, Madison Central and see what he does. Or let him play against Dixie...:sssh:

But seriously this thread is about Boone/Henry Clay. If someone would like to start a thread as to who the best qb is, go for it.

Yeah, Ok I don't totally disagree, but let West play with Highlands O-line and the comparison becomes much, much closer as far as individual talent!:jump: