Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands / St. X (JV) predictions

Featured Replies

Just thought I would go ahead and get a thread started on this topic. Let's hear what everyones thoughts are on this game. I'm just glad to have a good Highlands game to go to this weekend being it is the varsity Bye week.:dancingpa

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X 24-10

  • Author
Highlands by 3.

 

By 3 I'm assuming you mean a field goal. This got me thinking, I know that is a dangerous thing, but how many times this year has Highlands gone for a field goal if any? With their starting kicker out, I really can't remember when Highlands has attempted one. Maybe the Colerain game, I don't know, but with Weinel out I don't think Highlands has attempted one. I'm mostly thinking about the Varsity games here. I have not seen all the JV games so someone that has been to the JV games can fill me in here.

By 3 I'm assuming you mean a field goal. This got me thinking, I know that is a dangerous thing, but how many times this year has Highlands gone for a field goal if any? With their starting kicker out, I really can't remember when Highlands has attempted one. Maybe the Colerain game, I don't know, but with Weinel out I don't think Highlands has attempted one. I'm mostly thinking about the Varsity games here. I have not seen all the JV games so someone that has been to the JV games can fill me in here.

With Weinel out, who exactly is handling the kicking duties for Highlands? I thought it was Rosenhagen who was doing kick-offs and XPs, but I think that Head did the XPs this past Friday. Who is it? Who would do it for the JV team also?

With Weinel out, who exactly is handling the kicking duties for Highlands? I thought it was Rosenhagen who was doing kick-offs and XPs, but I think that Head did the XPs this past Friday. Who is it? Who would do it for the JV team also?

 

Here's who is doing what now:

 

Kickoffs - Robert Sanders

FG/PATs - Carter New (I seem to vaguely recall only one attempted FG, around the same distance as a PAT)

Here's who is doing what now:

 

Kickoffs - Robert Sanders

FG/PATs - Carter New (I seem to vaguely recall only one attempted FG, around the same distance as a PAT)

 

I think you are referring to the JV squad. Not to confuse those out of town fans.

I think you are referring to the JV squad. Not to confuse those out of town fans.

Yes I was referring to JV. Sorry for the confusion.

St.X Tigers will take this one by at least 14 points.

St.X Tigers will take this one by at least 14 points.

What quality opponents has the X JV team played this season? I checked out their record on the school's website (nice site, BTW!), however without knowing the other teams, I can't really tell if a 56 - 0 win means much. It looks like the only two losses were to Trinity and Cincy Moeller.

 

So, can you fill in some of the blanks about their other games?

What quality opponents has the X JV team played this season? I checked out their record on the school's website (nice site, BTW!), however without knowing the other teams, I can't really tell if a 56 - 0 win means much. It looks like the only two losses were to Trinity and Cincy Moeller.

 

So, can you fill in some of the blanks about their other games?

 

We haven't been challenged by quality opponents other than Trintiy and Moeller. We lost to each by a TD and squandered away two scoring opportunites inside the 10 against Trinity. We are a very good JV team. We do have a common opponent in Lex Cath.

Does Highlands use the cannon at JV games?

I don't know how it translates but the St.X JV's beat Lex.Cath 58-0. That's why I pick the Tiger's by 14.

Does Highlands use the cannon at JV games?

 

I would say for special occasions they might. Having one of the best programs in the state at your facility, may be one of those occasions. I hope Mr. Jones doesn't mind all the attention and assistance that he may receive from the Varsity coaches.

I don't know how it translates but the St.X JV's beat Lex.Cath 58-0. That's why I pick the Tiger's by 14.

 

What did Highlands do against Lex Cath?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.