Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell Byrd deciding Friday..

Featured Replies

Russell Byrd is spending the week deciding where he will attend college. He will announce on Friday, and will speak to no coaches this week.

 

Kentucky or Michigan State.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any insiders have anything on this one? I've read he's an MSU lean.

  • Author
Any insiders have anything on this one? I've read he's an MSU lean.

 

I've followed it, and read what others have thought.

 

It was a good sign that he got out of Michigan state without giving Izzo the commitment. However, I would like to be in Michigan State's place right now. I look for him to go to MSU, but Kentucky has a chance.

I don't keep up with recruiting much anymore. What kind of player is Byrd?

I don't keep up with recruiting much anymore. What kind of player is Byrd?

4star shooting guard from Indiana.

I'd say 95% he goes to MSU...

I'd say 95% he goes to MSU...

 

Generally your word is pretty accurate so I'd say he is as good as gone right?

Generally your word is pretty accurate so I'd say he is as good as gone right?

Still a slight chance for UK, but MSU has been in the drivers seat for a while now. I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't end up there...

What's your opinion on the guy GT ?

What's your opinion on the guy GT ?

Excellent shooter with a long lanky frame. He'll need to improve on the typical things you see from a player with his size and weight (6'7" 190 range). At the end of the day, I'd take the kid on my team based on his ability to shoot it alone and work on the rest from there...

Could be a huge pickup for Billy G but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Does UK have a scholly available next year?

Anyone read Tiptons latest article ?

 

It had a pretty funny quote from Russell's dad, Kelly.

IMO this isn't really a huge deal. Its a 2010 recruit. If we don't get him then we are still in great shape. It won't be as dissapointing as a lot of recruits we have lost over the years!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.