Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell Byrd deciding Friday..

Featured Replies

IMO this isn't really a huge deal. Its a 2010 recruit. If we don't get him then we are still in great shape. It won't be as dissapointing as a lot of recruits we have lost over the years!!

I in no way think he's a "make or break" type recruit. Just that with his frame and shooting skill, he's a kid I'd take on my team...

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I in no way think he's a "make or break" type recruit. Just that with his frame and shooting skill, he's a kid I'd take on my team...

 

For sure, you can never ever have enough shooters, especially with his size.

  • Author

When asked about the prayer, Kelly Byrd said, “We’re aware of God’s allegiance to Big Blue Nation.”

 

Is he leading us on?

 

Like and unlike GameTime, I do think that MSU is favored, but I give UK better than a 5% chance.

What about UK being a darkhorse with Renardo Sidney, that would be huge get! Pilgrim, Stephenson, Orton and Sidney would be a imposing frontcourt.

There is always room on a team for a shooter, and thats what Byrd is. He would definitely be an asset for the CATS, but not a make or break recruit.

It's been floating around TCP that Byrd is headed to MSU.

 

Anything confirmed yet today ?

It's been floating around TCP that Byrd is headed to MSU.

 

Anything confirmed yet today ?

Just rumors. Nothing confirmed yet...

Just rumors. Nothing confirmed yet...

 

Thanks.

 

Has there been a time set for his announcement ?

Thanks.

 

Has there been a time set for his announcement ?

Nope...

I'm starting a new rumor. He's coming to UK!

 

Pass it around.

When will be announce? What time?

No time has been made official. Wait and see mode...

I'm starting a new rumor. He's coming to UK!

 

Pass it around.

 

I would like to contribute to your rumor. He is coming to UK mark it down!;):D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

or MSU :cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.