Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 21 Arkansas 20

Featured Replies

After playing so bad for 3 & 1/2 quarters, they get the win over Petrino's Razorbacks!!!

 

UK players apparently received calls from UL players this past week asking them to beat Petrino! Looks like everybody wins tonight.

 

HUGE win. What character these Cats showed tonight. They never quit! With all the injuries, I was thinking it was over with about 5:00 left, but for some reason, couldn't make myself turn off the final minutes. Glad I didn't!

 

Way to go Cats!!!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 134
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
According to stats on CBSSportsline's Gametacker, Micah Johnson had 1 sack and 15 tackles. Nice game....

 

Hope his injury isn't serious.

Nice comeback. I had given up...but they didn't...and that is what matters.

I know I had.

 

This was a crucial win. I really don't know how they'd have gotten to a bowl if they lost this. They still might not, but this gives them a much better shot.

Well, that was the most improbable, unthinkable win that I have ever watched as a UK fan. They lay an absolute egg for 55 minutes and then turn into world beaters in the last 5 minutes of the game. It was a huge coming out party for Cobb. The UK defense came up big when it needed to. Hartline made some huge throws late, but he is not an SEC caliber QB. Very questionable play calling for much of the night (what was that screen on 4th and 2?), but opened up the playbook when they were cornered. This game might get us into a bowl game, but we won't beat good teams with nights like this.

Cobb is special!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well they can't play Cobb at QB. If they do who will make plays at WR?

 

Maybe it is the Wr's and not Mr. Hartline.

He can blast me and thank me...I never boo but I did quit watching with around 8 mins to go...Only because I believe there only chance was for me to quit watching...Your welcome Coach Brooks...:lol:

I can't wait to hear the UK unfaithful blast Rich.

 

How can they blast a guy with a young team, so many injuries, down 13 inside of 5:00 to play and his kids showed so much character? But you are right, some of them will! This is the same Arkansas team that beat Auburn at Auburn last week. Brooks gets his first win over Petrino. Has to feel good!

 

Hartline to Cobb for the final 2 TDs! What clutch plays by both these guys. That last throw was a thing of beauty!!!

Took my girlfriend home with around 5 minutes left and they were down... just figured it was too improbable. Listened to it on the radio and the first TD was scored as we pulled in her driveway... Headed straight home and the second TD was being scored as I pulled in to my house... needless to say the car was put into park and I ran in as fast as I could to see the finish.

 

Amazing... No chance I would've left if I was there, though. I would get my money's worth regardless of whether they were winning or losing.

Well they can't play Cobb at QB. If they do who will make plays at WR?

 

Maybe it is the Wr's and not Mr. Hartline.

 

They sure have dropped a lot of passes this year!

 

Can't believe they tried to cover Cobb like they did especially after his first TD reception.

Can someone explain how UK ended up so young at the Wr spot? This is Rich's 6th season so he has had plenty of time to build depth.

How can they blast a guy with a young team, so many injuries, down 13 inside of 5:00 to play and his kids showed so much character? But you are right, some of them will! This is the same Arkansas team that beat Auburn at Auburn last week. Brooks gets his first win over Petrino. Has to feel good!

 

Hartline to Cobb for the final 2 TDs! What clutch plays by both these guys. That last throw was a thing of beauty!!!

 

I'm sure you heard the boos just like I did. They'll be blasting the coaching staff - even with the win.

Well they can't play Cobb at QB. If they do who will make plays at WR?

 

Maybe it is the Wr's and not Mr. Hartline.

 

I have felt that way about Hartline all season long...He can't throw them and catch them...:thumb:

Wow what a finish...I wonder who #2 for UK was, he was running after Coach P after the game.

 

 

 

McClinton

 

I doubt Brooks and Petrino shook hands

 

Petrino losing and UK winning is a great day.:dancingpa:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.