Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 46 Western Hill 29

Featured Replies

:laugh::laugh:

 

Oh I'm here, I'm not gonna get on here and talk smack and then run and hide so go on let me have it. Guys I just don't know where they were at last night honestly they haven't played like that all season.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm here, I'm not gonna get on here and talk smack and then run and hide so go on let me have it. Guys I just don't know where they were at last night honestly they haven't played like that all season.

 

 

It's all fun........... ;)

  • Author

They haven't played like that all season because they hadn't played Frankfort yet.;)

Oh I'm here, I'm not gonna get on here and talk smack and then run and hide so go on let me have it. Guys I just don't know where they were at last night honestly they haven't played like that all season.

 

Speed does that to you. Speed is able to make no play into big plays. After enough back to back big plays it is easy for kids to lose confidence.

 

#40 is a beast. I am just glad he don't get the ball every play.

They haven't played a team with speed like Frankfort.

Who's #40?

 

RB for WHHS? Don't know his name, but is a hard nose runner.

This was not unexpected I have been watching this Frankfort team and they are on track. # 9 Weaver is an awesome football player and if you kick to him or Tillman you deserve to get beat. There is such a thing as the squibb kick. Congrats to FHS I look for you all to give Beechwood a big scare this year. Finally a team that is playing like they want to win a Championship, Someone other than an NKY team WOW.Go Frankfort.

RB for WHHS? Don't know his name, but is a hard nose runner.

 

#40 is Justin Wright

 

Is Weaver and Tilman being looked at by anyone?

#40 is Justin Wright

 

Is Weaver and Tilman being looked at by anyone?

 

Chuck Smith was at the game last night to watch them and the Curry kid from WHHS.

Chuck Smith was at the game last night to watch them and the Curry kid from WHHS.

 

Well they sure put on a good show for him!

They haven't played like that all season because they hadn't played Frankfort yet.;)

 

They haven't played a team with speed like Frankfort.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for coming and getting your helping of crow pigskin. I thought you were a tad bit overconfident.

Thanks for coming and getting your helping of crow pigskin. I thought you were a tad bit overconfident.

 

Nah...We've always been slow at Frankfort. ;)

Thanks for coming and getting your helping of crow pigskin. I thought you were a tad bit overconfident.

 

Well maybe a little, but I don't mind crow, you have to admit Hills did do a pretty good job in the trenches, Continuing to kick to Weaver and Tilman was the killer! Hills Running game was working fairly well with Wright, but didn't use it enough. This week we go to North Oldham for a big district game, hopefully Hills can put the big loss to Frankfort behind them and take care of business.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.