Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 51 Paintsville 12

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to toot my own horn or anything...but

 

Paintsville has had an odd season. They have not been involved in a close game yet. Their two losses were by an average of 41 points. Their four wins were by an average of 42.5 points. As you stated, their losses were to very good teams. However, their wins appear to have been against cupcakes.

 

On the other hand, Raceland has had quality wins against Ashland, Fairview, and Lexington Christian...and has no losses! With that in mind, and the fact this is Raceland's homecoming game, I say Paintsville goes down to defeat by a considerable margin against the 3rd decent team they have played this season.

 

Raceland 48 Paintsville 12

 

Congratulations Raceland!

Great Job! Congrats Raceland!

  • Author

Another strong performance for Raceland tonight against Paintsville. Raceland defense was overpowering. The usual from the DC express..... went to work along with the rest of the team.

Both Raceland and Paintsville got some reserves valuble playing time in this one with the game being in hand for Raceland early.

 

I want to compliment the Paintsville coaches and players on how hard your team played. There is absolutely no quit in the Paintsville kids. #9, I believe the last name was Deaton (a fr. starting QB) is one heck of a football player. Paintsville had several good looking young kids.

 

I hope that someone can post some stats later.

 

Raceland had some problems on the extra point kicks tonight that they normally do not have. I am sure they will get that lined out. Special teams / extra points could very well be the difference in a football game later in the season.

  • Author

Great job Rams.....Never be satisfied and keep your eye on the prize!

 

7-0 and 8 to GO!!!:flame:

 

Enjoy this one tonight then start getting focused on Nicholas County.

  • Author

I also want to give Congrats to the 2008 RWHS Homecoming Queen... Miss Rachael Vanderhoof :thumb:. A great kid from a great family.

Rams are on a mission. Congratulations!

  • Author
Not to toot my own horn or anything...but

 

 

 

Congratulations Raceland!

So.....you stll missed it. :D :thumb:

This was one of the best officiated games I have maybe ever seen. WOW!!!! :D:laugh::D Man, they were good. :D:laugh::lol::dancingpa:dancingpa

^^^^????????????????????????

I need honesty....

 

I know it's a long way down the line, but I have no vested interest in either team so I can ask:D:

 

Can Raceland beat Beechwood?

I need honesty....

 

I know it's a long way down the line, but I have no vested interest in either team so I can ask:D:

 

Can Raceland beat Beechwood?

 

YES

This was one of the best officiated games I have maybe ever seen. WOW!!!! :D:laugh::D Man, they were good. :D:laugh::lol::dancingpa:dancingpa

It was a good officiated game. We have been blessed so far, with some very good crews, I hope that continues.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.