Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 40 Holmes 21 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Any word on this game tonight?

My Frosh daughter said the Birds won by something like 30 pts. I think its safe to say she is probably right.

I heard they won big... I wasn't there though.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

I was there and the game wasn't as close as the score indicates. When I left in the 3rd it was 30 something to 6. Holmes score on a kickoff return after Highlands drove the field for a score. Jacob True ran the ball very hard tonight!!! I can't wait for this kid to get to the Varsity next year. He is something special.:thumb:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I was there and the game wasn't as close as the score indicates. When I left in the 3rd it was 30 something to 6. Holmes score on a kickoff return after Highlands drove the field for a score. Jacob True ran the ball very hard tonight!!! I can't wait for this kid to get to the Varsity next year. He is something special.:thumb:

 

You were there but do you know the usual Freshman lineup? There were some great kids that don't usually get the playing time that really stepped up to the plate.

Edited by mcpapa

You were there but do you know the usual Freshman lineup? There were some great kids that don't usually get the playing time that really stepped up to the plate.

 

Would you care to share. Highland/Holmes? I was too busy with the politics:D

Sorry I had to miss this game. Sounds like the Birds responded very well from last week's set back. Great job. Would some one please give a recap of our scoring. I think I was told Ian McGurn scored a td. Glad to see that. Good kid. Nice parents. O line must have done a much better job for us to score 40. Well done young men.

 

No let up now; lets go into the championship game with a 3 game winning streak, playing exceptionally good football.

Good win for the young Birds. Any word on where the championship will be played?

Don't know how it works, but I heard it will be at the Birdhouse.

Don't know how it works, but I heard it will be at the Birdhouse.

 

OK - thanks.

Don't know how it works, but I heard it will be at the Birdhouse.

 

Of course it's at Highlands! Why would the undefeated team get home field advantage?

Maybe it can be moved to a neutral site.

Last year the West had the game..It was at Simon Kenton...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.