Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 40 Holmes 21 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Last year the West had the game..It was at Simon Kenton...

 

That's why I was thinking it rotates. Seems like the Birds had an undefeated freshman team a couple years back that had to travel for the championship game?

Congrats to the Highlands Frosh.:dancingpa

Here's a question..when was the last time Highlands frosh WEREN'T in the championship game?

Here's a question..when was the last time Highlands frosh WEREN'T in the championship game?

 

 

My guess is 2003.

All I can say from what I heard about True is-Look out next year with him in the backfield and Collinsworth and Roller being Seniors next year. That's a QB's dream and we're not even sure who that is, my guess is Bardo. Great Job Baby Birds! Now let's take this championship!

All I can say from what I heard about True is-Look out next year with him in the backfield and Collinsworth and Roller being Seniors next year. That's a QB's dream and we're not even sure who that is, my guess is Bardo. Great Job Baby Birds! Now let's take this championship!

 

 

I'd say that's a very safe bet at this point. :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.