Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rays 13 Red Sox 4 / Game #4 ALCS

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Rays have been absolutrey unbelievable in this post season :eek:. I guess these guys didn't get the memo that said they were young and without experience in playoff competetion and therefore couldn't win.

 

31 runs, 39 hits in the last 3 games! What a show this team is putting on, they are hitting anyone, anything and everything they throw throw up there. There imo is not a team in these playoffs or in baseball that could beat them with the way they are playing right now. They are a fun team to watch....play hard, hustle everything out and play the game the right way. That imo is a direct reflection on their manager J. Madden. I am not really pulling for anyone in this series and I am pulling for the Dodgers overall just bc of Joe Torre.

 

I had picked Boston in this series, I think that I have a perfect record going. I don't believe that I have picked one winner since the post seasn started. So when the thread comes out on the WS predictions, all of you guys may want me to post first so you can pick the opposite.:lol:

Edited by oldrambler

Congrats to the Rays on two amazing games in a row. However, I still have faith in the Red Sox and I still expect to win this series.

Congrats to the Rays on two amazing games in a row. However, I still have faith in the Red Sox and I still expect to win this series.

 

Would you put money on that?

I love it! All the people on the BoSox waggon are squirmming!

I love it! All the people on the BoSox waggon are squirmming!

 

Really? I am not. Tampa is clearly in control of the series, but so were the Indians last year. If the Rays can beat Dice-K, Beckett and Lester again, they deserve to be in the World Series. Period. Series isn't over yet though.

Where are the RedSox posters who said Tampa didn't have a shot against mighty Boston? The Sox start losing and the boastful posts (and posters) disappear. I agree with the above. This series is over in no more than two games.

Where are the RedSox posters who said Tampa didn't have a shot against mighty Boston? The Sox start losing and the boastful posts (and posters) disappear. I agree with the above. This series is over in no more than two games.

 

Hopefully you thought that last year too? You were wrong.

 

ESPN just showed a stat that Boston has been down 3-1 in 4 series before and came back to win 3 of them and went on to win 2 World Series.

Difference this year is that the Sox will have to go on the road in Game 6 and 7.

If the BoSox can win tomorrow night, they still have a good shot with Beckett and Lester scheduled to go in games 6 and 7.

This series isnt over. It reminds me of 2004 when the Yankees beat them 19-10 or something like that to go up 3 games to none. We all know what happened then. The only thing is, this is a wwaaayyy different team then in 04. I still think that they can win, but like I said before if we do lose there isnt another team in MLB I personally would rather see win other than the Sox then the Rays

It's going to be real tough for Boston to win the Beckett game. He is clearly hurting...

Would you put money on that?

 

Relax:lol: He is just a Sox fan, he wants them to win as much as the next Sox fan and its not like it wouldnt be crazy if they did. But on another note I do hope that the Rays the series. :fire:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.