T-Will Injurs Knee

BoondockSaint

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, I've always understood your position and knowledge of the situation. I was just simply stating that my source can't be much worse and it's funny how things can be misconstrued.

I've never said I liked him as a person but he leaves everything out on the court when he plays and I respect that.

I agree with that 100% but to sit here and try to defend him like hes a great guy is funny.

T Will isn't one of the "good guys".

He's a guy you will defend to the death if he's on your team. Pretty simple...

:thumb: I never said he was a model citizen. But I'm also not going to judge what he does off the court. If we knew everything about every D1 Athlete, I think our views on college sports as a whole would be greatly tarnished.

Interesting guy from where I sit. Easy to hate as a rival, and easy to love as a fan.

Could very well be involved in off court that make him an idiot.

Puts 1000% out there from buzzer to buzzer.

Very real chance he opens a Seattle pipeline to Josh Smith and Tony Wroten. Siva is already in the fold and tight with all three. I couldn't name 5 players I saw this AAU season better than Smith and Wroten.

He reminds me of UC star Damon Flint. A threat to put up a triple/double every night, but also a guy that at the end of the day didn't love the game as much as he knew it was his meal ticket...

Good points...

I wonder if T-Will hurt his knee getting out of his sweet new ride he just purchased.

It is funny to read this thread. No one on here knows T-Will personally, and they have no right to judge him off one incident.

Especially UK fans. Look at your leader BCG, and his baggage. To me, his on the court antics don't come close to rivaling those of Ramel "Smooth" Bradley. UK fans loved him and his attitude. T-Will, in no way, acts like that on the court.

This thread is about him being injured, not his character. Here's to a speedy recovery...

How much does a new 7 Series BMW that T-Will just purchased go for?

Why would you think that a guy, who is one year away from playing professional basketball, would not be able to get a loan for a car? It is VERY common.