Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-Will Injurs Knee

Featured Replies

Why would you think that a guy, who is one year away from playing professional basketball, would not be able to get a loan for a car? It is VERY common.

 

He had a co-signer. Pitino is not happy about it.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He had a co-signer. Pitino is not happy about it.

 

You seriously want to call out a college athlete getting a new car?

It is funny to read this thread. No one on here knows T-Will personally, and they have no right to judge him off one incident.

 

Especially UK fans. Look at your leader BCG, and his baggage. To me, his on the court antics don't come close to rivaling those of Ramel "Smooth" Bradley. UK fans loved him and his attitude. T-Will, in no way, acts like that on the court.

 

This thread is about him being injured, not his character. Here's to a speedy recovery...

 

 

No different than people judging guys like Chris Henry, Chad Johnson, TO, etc...No one knows them personally.

 

The incident occurred, that's a fact. Anyone who would do that, is a thug and a moron.

No different than people judging guys like Chris Henry, Chad Johnson, TO, etc...No one knows them personally.

 

The incident occurred, that's a fact. Anyone who would do that, is a thug and a moron.

 

Just curious...What is your definition of a thug? What kind of actions would one have to participate in to be considered a thug by UKMF?

Pulling a gun on a teammate would do it in my book.

Pulling a gun on a teammate would do it in my book.

 

Only one criteria? Cool...

Only one criteria? Cool...

 

Yes that is the only way you are considered a thug. :rolleyes:

Thug -

a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer

 

Ruffian -

a tough, lawless person; roughneck; bully.

 

Seems to fit the bill IMO.

Behind every successful person is a pack of haters. Get well soon T-Will.

Pulling a gun on a teammate would do it in my book.

 

:thumb:

I you guys are hilarious he is great player and great competitor no one ever said he wasn't. I will keep hating I guess. :lol:

  • Author

Just curious, how do you feel about Kobe and his rape case?

It's funny...I don't remember UKMF or HT either one saying much when Pulley was dismissed from UK's football team. I guess those actions aren't "thug like."

Just curious, how do you feel about Kobe and his rape case?

 

I respect his game, he's one of the best players ever, but if you go back and read any threads on the topic, you'll see I was unmerciful in my criticism of Kobe.

It's funny...I don't remember UKMF or HT either one saying much when Pulley was dismissed from UK's football team. I guess those actions aren't "thug like."

 

That's because I really don't follow UK football enough to care....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.