Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-Will Injurs Knee

Featured Replies

I've heard from a couple people that it was....I guess it depends on who you talk to, but either way, you can't deny something happened, and he showed his true character...

 

Based on one incident?

  • Replies 95
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What exactly are you all accusing him of? If it's about the one big incident last year, I heard that it was blown completely out of proportion and wasn't a big deal at all.

What I heard on that incident is concrete. It happened. No avoiding that one...

  • Author
I've heard from a couple people that it was....I guess it depends on who you talk to, but either way, you can't deny something happened, and he showed his true Caracter...

The person I heard it from really wouldn't have a reason to lie about it and has always been brutally honest with me so I'm sticking with the side I heard.

  • Author
What I heard on that incident is concrete. It happened. No avoiding that one...

I've heard about 6 different versions so it's up to everyone to make their own decision imo. Either way it was stupid, but how stupid is debatable.

We're quickly forgetting that we (UK) have a coach that has a few blemishes on his record also.

 

I'm not a fan of T-Will because he's good and he plays for UL. I hate to hear about the injury and hope he heals quickly. He's a great ball player.

I know for a fact he is very very racist which is one my problems with him and he doesn't bother trying to hide it all.

I've heard about 6 different versions so it's up to everyone to make their own decision imo. Either way it was stupid, but how stupid is debatable.

Read between the lines. I was around someone VERY close to the top of the food chain when they got a frustration call shortly after things went down. T Will made an epic mistake.

 

Some people will judge him on that, and that's their call...

Read between the lines. I was around someone VERY close to the top of the food chain when they got a frustration call shortly after things went down. T Will made an epic mistake.

 

Some people will judge him on that, and that's their call...

 

How can you not?

How can you not?

Do you want to be judged on thousands of people knowing the dumbest thing you've ever done???

Someone fill me in on the incident...

I know for a fact he is very very racist which is one my problems with him and he doesn't bother trying to hide it all.

 

That's funny, never noticed that.

Someone fill me in on the incident...

 

I don't think its BGP kosher.

  • Author
Read between the lines. I was around someone VERY close to the top of the food chain when they got a frustration call shortly after things went down. T Will made an epic mistake.

 

Some people will judge him on that, and that's their call...

Trust me, I've always understood your position and knowledge of the situation. I was just simply stating that my source can't be much worse and it's funny how things can be misconstrued.

 

I've never said I liked him as a person but he leaves everything out on the court when he plays and I respect that.

Do you want to be judged on thousands of people knowing the dumbest thing you've ever done???

 

Well of course not but that's a lot worse than anything I have done. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.