T-Will Injurs Knee

BoondockSaint

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly are you all accusing him of? If it's about the one big incident last year, I heard that it was blown completely out of proportion and wasn't a big deal at all.

What I heard on that incident is concrete. It happened. No avoiding that one...

I've heard from a couple people that it was....I guess it depends on who you talk to, but either way, you can't deny something happened, and he showed his true Caracter...

The person I heard it from really wouldn't have a reason to lie about it and has always been brutally honest with me so I'm sticking with the side I heard.

We're quickly forgetting that we (UK) have a coach that has a few blemishes on his record also.

I'm not a fan of T-Will because he's good and he plays for UL. I hate to hear about the injury and hope he heals quickly. He's a great ball player.

I've heard about 6 different versions so it's up to everyone to make their own decision imo. Either way it was stupid, but how stupid is debatable.

Read between the lines. I was around someone VERY close to the top of the food chain when they got a frustration call shortly after things went down. T Will made an epic mistake.

Some people will judge him on that, and that's their call...

Read between the lines. I was around someone VERY close to the top of the food chain when they got a frustration call shortly after things went down. T Will made an epic mistake.

How can you not?

Trust me, I've always understood your position and knowledge of the situation. I was just simply stating that my source can't be much worse and it's funny how things can be misconstrued.

I've never said I liked him as a person but he leaves everything out on the court when he plays and I respect that.