Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-Will Injurs Knee

Featured Replies

  • Author
I respect his game, he's one of the best players ever, but if you go back and read any threads on the topic, you'll see I was unmerciful in my criticism of Kobe.

:thumb:

 

Although I was directing my question more towards the president of his fan club...

  • Replies 95
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's because I really don't follow UK football enough to care....

 

:lol: You're a regular poster on this board, especially in the college forums. You saw the threads, you read them...

:lol: You're a regular poster on this board, especially in the college forums. You saw the threads, you read them...

 

I saw the threads, but didn't read them....Honestly, I have no clue what he got dismissed for.

  • Author

In case any of you guys need a new avatar :lol:

 

 

TerrenceWilliams.jpg

That will definitely be used this season...

Guys I was only jokingly putting that into the thread.

He did purchase a new car with a co-signer and Pitino is not happy about it.

  • Author
Guys I was only jokingly putting that into the thread.

He did purchase a new car with a co-signer and Pitino is not happy about it.

Care to share who the co-signer was?

I don't know but would be interested to find out...considering today's credit climate...someone had to be LOADED.

I don't know but would be interested to find out...considering today's credit climate...someone had to be LOADED.

 

Is it illegal for a college athlete to have a co-signer?

I dont think so, but I think it has to be someone related to the family or friend of the family.

No different than people judging guys like Chris Henry, Chad Johnson, TO, etc...No one knows them personally.

 

The incident occurred, that's a fact. Anyone who would do that, is a thug and a moron.

 

Not that it matters, but there is a huge difference in Chris Henry, compared to Ocho or TO.

Not that it matters, but there is a huge difference in Chris Henry, compared to Ocho or TO.

 

Seems to me like Henry and T-Will both pulled guns...Only difference is T-Will had Slick Rick there to sweep it under the rug like nothing happened.

Seems to me like Henry and T-Will both pulled guns...Only difference is T-Will had Slick Rick there to sweep it under the rug like nothing happened.

 

T-Will pulled a gun? When did this "happen"? I try to stay on top of things, to the best of my limited ability, but I must say that this thread is the first I've ever heard about this. If Rick swept it under the rug, then he must have also vacuumed and sanitized the room....to the point of, as Yogi might say, "it was just a pigment of my imagination."

Or maybe this one...

 

31562-13.jpg

 

Or maybe this one...

 

 

:lol:

How bout this one.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.