Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-Will Injurs Knee

Featured Replies

  • Replies 95
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does that really matter?

 

If he hasn't been in trouble with the law, who am I to judge what he does?

Has he been arrested?

 

:lol:

 

That's how you judge the character of people? Whether or not they've been arrested?

If he hasn't been in trouble with the law, who am I to judge what he does?

 

Is it that he hasn't done anything wrong, or that the puppet master Pitino sweeps it under the rug? I lean more towards the later...

If he hasn't been in trouble with the law, who am I to judge what he does?

 

"Ah, you know he's a cokehead but he's never been caught..."

 

;)

^:lol: You guys crack me up. Go T-Will! Go Cards!

If he hasn't been in trouble with the law, who am I to judge what he does?

 

:laugh:

^:lol: You guys crack me up. Go T-Will! Go Cards!

 

So if they don't get arrested, anything goes?

  • Author

What exactly are you all accusing him of? If it's about the one big incident last year, I heard that it was blown completely out of proportion and wasn't a big deal at all.

So if they don't get arrested, anything goes?

 

What exactly has he done?

What exactly are you all accusing him of? If it's about the one big incident last year, I heard that it was blown completely out of proportion and wasn't a big deal at all.

 

I've heard from a couple people that it was....I guess it depends on who you talk to, but either way, you can't deny something happened, and he showed his true character...

Interesting guy from where I sit. Easy to hate as a rival, and easy to love as a fan.

 

Could very well be involved in off court that make him an idiot.

 

Puts 1000% out there from buzzer to buzzer.

 

Very real chance he opens a Seattle pipeline to Josh Smith and Tony Wroten. Siva is already in the fold and tight with all three. I couldn't name 5 players I saw this AAU season better than Smith and Wroten.

 

He reminds me of UC star Damon Flint. A threat to put up a triple/double every night, but also a guy that at the end of the day didn't love the game as much as he knew it was his meal ticket...

  • Author
Interesting guy from where I sit. Easy to hate as a rival, and easy to love as a fan.

 

Could very well be involved in off court that make him an idiot.

 

Puts 1000% out there from buzzer to buzzer.

 

Very real chance he opens a Seattle pipeline to Josh Smith and Tony Wroten. Siva is already in the fold and tight with all three. I couldn't name 5 players I saw this AAU season better than Smith and Wroten.

 

He reminds me of UC star Damon Flint. A threat to put up a triple/double every night, but also a guy that at the end of the day didn't love the game as much as he knew it was his meal ticket...

:thumb:

^Definitely not questioning his talent, or his motor. He's a great player. Just not a fan of his.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.