T-Will Injurs Knee

BoondockSaint

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly are you all accusing him of? If it's about the one big incident last year, I heard that it was blown completely out of proportion and wasn't a big deal at all.

I've heard from a couple people that it was....I guess it depends on who you talk to, but either way, you can't deny something happened, and he showed his true character...

Interesting guy from where I sit. Easy to hate as a rival, and easy to love as a fan.

Could very well be involved in off court that make him an idiot.

Puts 1000% out there from buzzer to buzzer.

Very real chance he opens a Seattle pipeline to Josh Smith and Tony Wroten. Siva is already in the fold and tight with all three. I couldn't name 5 players I saw this AAU season better than Smith and Wroten.

He reminds me of UC star Damon Flint. A threat to put up a triple/double every night, but also a guy that at the end of the day didn't love the game as much as he knew it was his meal ticket...

Interesting guy from where I sit. Easy to hate as a rival, and easy to love as a fan.

Could very well be involved in off court that make him an idiot.

Puts 1000% out there from buzzer to buzzer.

Very real chance he opens a Seattle pipeline to Josh Smith and Tony Wroten. Siva is already in the fold and tight with all three. I couldn't name 5 players I saw this AAU season better than Smith and Wroten.

He reminds me of UC star Damon Flint. A threat to put up a triple/double every night, but also a guy that at the end of the day didn't love the game as much as he knew it was his meal ticket...

:thumb: