Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-Will Injurs Knee

Featured Replies

  • Author
Or maybe this one...

 

 

:lol:

:lol: He's just doing what he does best, driving to the hole and drawing the foul.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just curious, how do you feel about Kobe and his rape case?

 

Well he was acquitted and it was pretty obvious that girl was just trying to get some jack out of him. If he would have been proven guilty then I have no problem with calling him a thug as well.

It's funny...I don't remember UKMF or HT either one saying much when Pulley was dismissed from UK's football team. I guess those actions aren't "thug like."

 

I could really care less about Curtis Pulley getting kicked off the football team. I didn't even know what it was for. I probably read and it didn't think anything of it. He's a Thug to... Does that make you happy? :lol:

  • Author
Well he was acquitted and it was pretty obvious that girl was just trying to get some jack out of him. If he would have been proven guilty then I have no problem with calling him a thug as well.

Wasn't there a civil suit as well?

Wasn't there a civil suit as well?

 

Yeah they ended up settling for some $$ which I never heard what the amount was. They should have just done that in the first place.

I know for a fact he is very very racist which is one my problems with him and he doesn't bother trying to hide it all.

 

If he's racist, I never noticed it either in class, at football games, or on the court where he and Padgett seemed to be friends. Not saying he isn't (I've never really talked to him personally), but I've never seen or heard anything of this nature.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.