Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-Will Injurs Knee

Featured Replies

Nothing too serious, he'll be out 4-6 weeks. While this stinks this will be a good chance for some others to get some pt. UofL can legitimately go 11 deep and not lose too much depth but T-Will usually only sees the bench about 5 minutes a game so this will be perfect for players like Swopshire and Delk to get some game experience while we play play some weak teams.

 

 

http://louisville.scout.com/2/801091.html

  • Replies 95
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like he'll be back for the opener, but I'm sure he won't be in the best of shape.

While I don't wish injuries on anyone, TWill is probably my least favorite college player.

  • Author
Sounds like he'll be back for the opener, but I'm sure he won't be in the best of shape.

That sounds about right, I didn't realize the first game was 3 weeks after the first exhibition game.

While I don't wish injuries on anyone, TWill is probably my least favorite college player.

 

One of mine as well....:thumb:

I hope he makes a full and speedy recover.

 

(Right after the UK game :D)

 

No, I hate to see anyone hurt and I am glad its not serious.

While I don't wish injuries on anyone, TWill is probably my least favorite college player.

 

If he was on your side, he'd be one of your favorites.

 

I love his enthusiasm and love for the game and team pride.

If he was on your side, he'd be one of your favorites.

 

I love his enthusiasm and love for the game and team pride.

 

Eh, I don't think so. What you call enthusiasm I call antics.

If he was on your side, he'd be one of your favorites.

 

I love his enthusiasm and love for the game and team pride.

 

Not at all true. Things I've heard about him, off court incidents, make me dislike him, regardless of his team.

While I don't wish injuries on anyone, TWill is probably my least favorite college player.

 

One of mine as well....:thumb:

 

Eh, I don't think so. What you call enthusiasm I call antics.

 

Not at all true. Things I've heard about him, off court incidents, make me dislike him, regardless of his team.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Everybody needs haters. :thumb:

Everybody needs haters. :thumb:

 

So you support his off court behaviors?

So you support his off court behaviors?

 

Has he been arrested?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.