Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills @ Frankfort High Predictions

Featured Replies

Don't need an out. I have a lot of respect for the folks on the west side of town. They are much improved from last year. Just stating the facts. The goals at Frankfort every year:

 

1. State Championship

2. Regional Championship

3. District Championship

4. Win every game.

5. Get better in practice daily.

 

6. Drive around the state and watch all the City Championship parades. ;)

 

I'm sure that is true from a coaching standpoint, but I know at least one player last year who wrote down goals of:

 

1. Win State

2. Win Region

3. Win District

4. Beat Danville

5. Beat County

 

Anyway, back to Western Hills. Can anyone tell me at what point during the Spencer Co. game Curry was ejected?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that is true from a coaching standpoint, but I know at least one player last year who wrote down goals of:

 

1. Win State

2. Win Region

3. Win District

4. Beat Danville

5. Beat County

 

Anyway, back to Western Hills. Can anyone tell me at what point during the Spencer Co. game Curry was ejected?

 

I dont think that really matter WHHS should have beat Spencer with ease... There was noting about Spencer that made me thing they would beat Hills.

  • Author
I can't speak for the other two teams in the city, BUT the one team downtown is more concerned about a District, Regional, and State Champioship.

 

The team downtown better be thinking about Friday night and Western Hills and not worry about the playoffs untill they finish the regular season!

  • Author
I dont think that really matter WHHS should have beat Spencer with ease... There was noting about Spencer that made me thing they would beat Hills.

 

Curry was ejected early in the second quarter.

 

Make sure you have a good seat I wouldn't want you to miss the show!!

Curry was ejected early in the second quarter.

 

Make sure you have a good seat I wouldn't want you to miss the show!!

 

:lol:... It is at Frankfort high right? I'm ususally along the fence somewhere.

I dont think that really matter WHHS should have beat Spencer with ease... There was noting about Spencer that made me thing they would beat Hills.

 

Well, I haven't seen Hills play, so I can't say for certain, but I did see the Frankfort/Spencer game, and I thought Spencer played very well. Have some quality players. Just couldn't put it through the end zone. Maybe it was just a problem of matchups.

 

So I'm not surprised they beat Hills. But I guess the Curry ejection could have played a major role in that game like has been previously suggested.

 

I always thought Curry was a good QB, but Western Hills hasn't been that great of a TEAM for his first two years, so his abilities didn't always get to shine.

 

 

I have no idea who should be favored in this game. Hope it's a dandy.

  • Author

This Western Hills team is much improved on both sides of the ball, this game will not be a repeat of years past.

After watching Frankfort play, they may want to pass the ball a little more. Any run team that is successful finds away to pass the ball.

After watching Frankfort play, they may want to pass the ball a little more. Any run team that is successful finds away to pass the ball.

 

:laugh::laugh: I get it!!!

Western Hills travels to Frankfort High this week should be one heck of a game. Hills continues to improve with every game no matter the score these young men always believe they can win. I think they proved that last Friday against Henry County.

 

Hills by 3 TD's

 

:thumb:

 

Not a chance...

After watching Frankfort play, they may want to pass the ball a little more. Any run team that is successful finds away to pass the ball.

 

Frankfort is still a Running team... They just went from 100% run, To 99% run 1% pass.

After watching Frankfort play, they may want to pass the ball a little more. Any run team that is successful finds away to pass the ball.

 

you are 100% correct. :thumb:

Lot's of Panther speed in this one. I guess 28-14 FHS.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.