Someone Gets It...

Habib

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am concerned that the man might have been an Obama plant. The lunatic Code Pink member who disrupted the Republican convention showed up at a very expensive Obama fundraiser a few weeks later.

Honestly, do Obama's supporters believe that of the thousands of people attending Obama rallies that similar things are not shouted? Considering that 90 percent of the national media will be casting votes for Obama, do you think that they might just be looking at the McCain-Palin crowds with a more critical eye?

You are only concerned that the man might have been a plant? Really?

Because it's stupid! Is there something wrong with having a Muslim middle name? Should he be ashamed for having it? It appears he is because he gets upset about it. What's the difference between having Hussein or Michael as a middle name? The only people that seem to have a problem with it seems to be the small minded supporters of Obama. It's just plain stupid.

I'd get upset too if people were using my middle name as fear mongering tactics for convincing idiots who will believe that anyone with a middle eastern sounding middle name is a terrorist.

I am concerned that the man might have been an Obama plant. The lunatic Code Pink member who disrupted the Republican convention showed up at a very expensive Obama fundraiser a few weeks later.

Honestly, do Obama's supporters believe that of the thousands of people attending Obama rallies that similar things are not shouted? Considering that 90 percent of the national media will be casting votes for Obama, do you think that they might just be looking at the McCain-Palin crowds with a more critical eye?

It's not secret that Code Pink has endorsed, and raised money for Barack Obama. It does not surprise me that the protester from the McCain speech showed up at an Obama fundraiser.

It's not secret that Code Pink has endorsed, and raised money for Barack Obama. It does not surprise me that the protester from the McCain speech showed up at an Obama fundraiser.
It did not surprise me either. Nor did it surprise me when Code Pink supporters met with Iranian thug/President Ahmadinejad during his visit to New York. Code Pink is pretty moderate when compared to some of Obama's other associates.

It's no big news flash...but McCain IS old. He IS a member of the Keating 5. As for the Bush third term, you might have a point.

Here's a news flash: McCain is in great health and the Democrat special investigator in the Keating mess totally cleared McCain from any wrong doing. Mentioning his age and his association with Keating (without adding the additional facts) is by "innuendo" trying to scare voters into believing that because of his age he is not healthy enough to be President and that his involvement in Keating 5 was corrupt.

Here's a news flash: McCain is in great health and the Democrat special investigator in the Keating mess totally cleared McCain from any wrong doing. Mentioning his age and his association with Keating (without adding the additional facts) is by "innuendo" trying to scare voters into believing that because of his age he is not healthy enough to be President and that his involvement in Keating 5 was corrupt.

You might be right.