Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Jets

Bengals at Jets, who wins? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Bengals at Jets, who wins?

    • Bengals
      24%
      12
    • Jets
      76%
      38

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thats what everyone in Green Bay thought about the number 6.

 

Has passes for 7 TD's I'll change my avatar to Green Bay.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has passes for 7 TD's I'll change my avatar to Green Bay.

 

:scared:..........................................................................:lol:

Jets win 21-7 and the Bad News Bengals go 0-6. Do they remind anyone of last years Miami Dolphins yet??

 

No they don't because last year's Dolphins had no good players and were supposed to get beat on paper. The Bengals this year have players and talent but no brains or heart. You look at last year's Miami roster and this year's Bengals roster and tell me they are similar.

 

And I don't know why I am making this pick but Bengals 27-24

Depends if Palmer plays. If Palmer plays the Bengals win 34 to 17...

 

If Palmer dont play, the Bengals lose 20 to 10.

Depends if Palmer plays. If Palmer plays the Bengals win 34 to 17...

 

If Palmer dont play, the Bengals lose 20 to 10.

 

While I agree with you that they win with Palmer, 34-17 is stetching it a bit I believe. No way the Bengals defense holds Favre to 17. Just my opinion though.

While I agree with you that they win with Palmer, 34-17 is stetching it a bit I believe. No way the Bengals defense holds Favre to 17. Just my opinion though.

 

The Bengals defense this year is not the same ole terrible defenses that it use to be. The defense this year actually can play a little bit, and well its not like the Jets are an offensive power even with Favre.

Bengals will keep it close, but will still lose.

 

Jets 28 Bengals 24

Bengals roll by seven. They've been in every game this season, except for the Titans contest.

While I agree they are improved, they still are far from solid. They may be able to do it, and I hope they win but I just don't see it happening.

Bengals by 17...

 

P.S. Please start Cedric.

Bengals by 17...

 

P.S. Please start Cedric.

 

Start him or put super gule on Perry's gloves! This is the only way we'll have a chance against Jett Favre and the Brets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.