Cats Pause-16th Region

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, I plan on riding the wave through an exciting season. We believe (or at least I do) that these guys can compete with anyone and have a great chance at playing in Rupp on Saturday and winning the All A also. Could they draw a Holmes or Scott County in the first round and lose in an exciting fashion like the Mason game last year. They could---BUT WE BELIEVE!!!

I think they will be the darling of the small towns and schools this year and would win over all those neutral fans in Rupp. Everybody likes the little guy and roots the Milan's when they do good. Some think they can't compete with Scott County or Holmes. I like the underdog role. Just like everybody said they would get wiped out by Mason in the first round last year. Keep saying they are too short, have no depth, and must shoot 60% to win against a top 10 team. We all love the challenge and especially the kids on the court love the challenge.............

Oh yes, I plan on riding the wave through an exciting season. We believe (or at least I do) that these guys can compete with anyone and have a great chance at playing in Rupp on Saturday and winning the All A also. Could they draw a Holmes or Scott County in the first round and lose in an exciting fashion like the Mason game last year. They could---BUT WE BELIEVE!!!

I think they will be the darling of the small towns and schools this year and would win over all those neutral fans in Rupp. Everybody likes the little guy and roots the Milan's when they do good. Some think they can't compete with Scott County or Holmes. I like the underdog role. Just like everybody said they would get wiped out by Mason in the first round last year. Keep saying they are too short, have no depth, and must shoot 60% to win against a top 10 team. We all love the challenge and especially the kids on the court love the challenge.............

All that's great, will you be here in 09/10, when they will not be the favorite in the district, let alone the region? That's my question, I have no doubt that this forum will be inundated with Lion posters as it has for the past couple of seasons and more now than ever. Again, will you ride the wave when the tide is on it's way out?

I think Elliott will be just fine 09/10 season.....

I agree. There is talent in the younger grades at Elliott County that have never had their chance to shine. Elliott is a top 3 team in 09/10 and will compete for the regional championship and in 10/11 they will probably be the favorite again.

All that's great, will you be here in 09/10, when they will not be the favorite in the district, let alone the region? That's my question, I have no doubt that this forum will be inundated with Lion posters as it has for the past couple of seasons and more now than ever. Again, will you ride the wave when the tide is on it's way out?

I will make the long distance ride up for some games. I have got addicted and have a fond affection for Sandy Hook and Isonville. Plus I have made some great friends who I would love to see time & time again. The Prodigal Son always returns back to the nest..........................Heck I might even move up there and become a permanent citizen. God's Country!!!!

I agree. There is talent in the younger grades at Elliott County that have never had their chance to shine. Elliott is a top 3 team in 09/10 and will compete for the regional championship and in 10/11 they will probably be the favorite again.
Are you serious?

Have you been outside of Sandy Hook?:lol:

Who will be better in 09/10? You could make an arguement for a select few teams (Rose Hill, East Carter, Fairview) but you cant say that one team will be head and shoulders above them. In 10/11, I guess I could have use my words better than reginal favorite. What I meant by that is they will be as good as any team in the region that year and yes both years they will compete for the regional championship.