3. Bath Co

4. Fairview

5. Greenup Co

6. Ashland

7. Raceland

8. Lewis Co

9. Morgan Co

10. Rowan Co

Duck I do respect you, but even with the starters Raceland lost GC has no match up with Boyles or Barker they have proven that the last 2 years, an until this actually becomes a TEAM instead of 5 individuals I see them no better than 3rd in the 63rd no disrespect intended just honest observation from someone who has no dog in the fight.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duck I do respect you, but even with the starters Raceland lost GC has no match up with Boyles or Barker they have proven that the last 2 years, an until this actually becomes a TEAM instead of 5 individuals I see them no better than 3rd in the 63rd no disrespect intended just honest observation from someone who has no dog in the fight.

Greenup Co has the players and I am picking them in spite of their coach :creepy:and the fact that I'll be pulling for Raceland against them.;)

• 2 weeks later...
So you won't be on next year? I'm not saying this in a negative way. Simply saying that I hope you all do continue to post here, not simply when your team is doing well.

I will be around for years to come. We have another good group that are 5th and 6th graders.:D