Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame @ North Carolina

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Notre Dame
      35%
    • North Carolina
      64%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big game for both teams. North Carolina just cracked the top 25 and the Irish offense is clicking. Should be a great game.

 

Notre Dame-28

North Carolina-24

I know ND might be the favorite but I like UNC's team this year.

There is no way ND will be favored in this game.

There is no way ND will be favored in this game.

 

Well with neither team winning any huge games against big names, I figured the big name of Notre Dame Football,even though I know that has went down this year, would put them above UNC for favorite in this game.

Butch Davis vs. Charlie Weis makes this an easy pick for me.

Carolina has looked good so far, I'll go with the Heels 28-17..

One hit wonder Heels will go down.

Does anyone know the series record between these two, I cannot recall seeing each other play right off.

Well with neither team winning any huge games against big names, I figured the big name of Notre Dame Football,even though I know that has went down this year, would put them above UNC for favorite in this game.

 

Just took a look at it and it had UNC (-7). I would have guessed (-9) or (-10).

 

I would say that number is what it is because of the ND on the jersey, as you alluded to.

My question isn't Notre Dame's physical ability to compete. My question is what is between their ears. Their last road game was a disaster. On top of that, they looked miserable last week in the second half.

I'll take my preseason ACC champion Tar Heels in this one

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.