Notre Dame @ North Carolina

thebigfella23

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

My question isn't Notre Dame's physical ability to compete. My question is what is between their ears. Their last road game was a disaster. On top of that, they looked miserable last week in the second half.

Seems as if every game Clasuen and the Irish look better. I am hoping they look and play better then the last time we saw them on the road or it will be a long day for Notre Dame.

Seems as if every game Clasuen and the Irish look better. I am hoping they look and play better then the last time we saw them on the road or it will be a long day for Notre Dame.

I agree. He's making good throws, and his arm is a hundred times stronger than last year. However, they have to get the running game going more consistently. Last week it was non-existent when it had to be. I'm sure Stanford watched Allen on films and saw him carve up Purdue. I'm sure that they game planned to make the passing game beat them. That's a lot of the reason that Clausen had so many 1-on-1s to carve up. However, when Notre Dame needed to run down the clock, they couldn't get the tough yards. Their line has to get better.

I pull for ND anyway, but have a strong dislike for Butch Davis after he threw Tim Couch under the bus in Cleveland. Can't pull for him.

This game is a tossup. NC barely beat McNeese St, ND barely beat S.D. State. NC rushing attack is ranked 90th, ehhh. ND run game is okay at times, non existant at other times. ND has the clear advantage at QB and WR. NC has very good special teams, and has won a few games with them.

I think ND would be fine, except for the fact they will need FG's to pull this out easily. Their kicking game is horrible, with a kicker worse than Lones Seiber at 1 of 7 this season. That is why this is a close game. Advantage ND.

I pull for ND anyway, but have a strong dislike for Butch Davis after he threw Tim Couch under the bus in Cleveland. Can't pull for him.

This game is a tossup. NC barely beat McNeese St, ND barely beat S.D. State. NC rushing attack is ranked 90th, ehhh. ND run game is okay at times, non existant at other times. ND has the clear advantage at QB and WR. NC has very good special teams, and has won a few games with them.

I think ND would be fine, except for the fact they will need FG's to pull this out easily. Their kicking game is horrible, with a kicker worse than Lones Seiber at 1 of 7 this season. That is why this is a close game. Advantage ND.

It is essential the Irish get the running game going in this game. It tough to win on the road without it. I agree they need to run the clock. Give it to Allen enough so he can break a few. Also give it to Hughes to get the tough yards and tire the defense.