Highlands at Scott

72birdman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott would not give Highlands much of a game in a strong year, but this year is pretty down for the Eagles.

Highlands by 9

(TD's that is) :sleep:

.....................................................................................:laugh:..........................................................................................

Could get very, very ugly in Taylor Mill. Eagles just play hard and dont quit. Highlands is one of if not the best programs in the state and to play them is an honor. Just see what you can do positive and dont worry about the negatives. Hope the injury bug stays away. Just play your hearts out and maybe scare Dixie a little because that will be the BIGGEST game of the year and if you beat them they sit at home and watch the playoffs which would be one of the best things to see. So boys just play hard Friday and have some fun.

Could get very, very ugly in Taylor Mill. Eagles just play hard and dont quit. Highlands is one of if not the best programs in the state and to play them is an honor. Just see what you can do positive and dont worry about the negatives. Hope the injury bug stays away. Just play your hearts out and maybe scare Dixie a little because that will be the BIGGEST game of the year and if you beat them they sit at home and watch the playoffs which would be one of the best things to see. So boys just play hard Friday and have some fun.

:thumb:Great post!:thumb:

All the people who own homes around David Cecil Memorial Field are thankful this is a road game. I don't think their windows could hold up to as many Canon blast as would be required. Although I think they might just call off the dogs early in this one. HHS 46-7

Arent we just about due for a post from LN about how this will be a much closer game than everyone thinks? :banana: JJ LN :jump:

All the people who own homes around David Cecil Memorial Field are thankful this is a road game. I don't think their windows could hold up to as many Canon blast as would be required. Although I think they might just call off the dogs early in this one. HHS 46-7

Arent we just about due for a post from LN about how this will be a much closer game than everyone thinks? :banana: JJ LN :jump:

Not yet, way too early in the week for that.:dancingpa

Highlands loves to run up the score.

Highlands-78

Scott-0

I don't think its so much they want to run up the score, I think Dale likes to play his varsity at least half the game, they need game time also. If your varsity can't compete with the jv, then I'm sorry. You can't tell your players to just go out and fall down Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Not at all accurate. Have you been to a Highlands game this year? They don't throw in the second half and play the JV for the 2nd half.
Well, I saw the Holmes game and the JV and some freshman played the 2nd half. The Covcath game, the JV played most of the 2nd half, so yes I have seen them play a couple times. Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

Well, I saw the Holmes game And the jv And some froshman played the 2nd half.The Covcath game, the jv played most of the 2nd half, so yes I have seen them play a couple times.

Well then, a smart educated person such as yourself knows first hand that Dale absolutely did not run up the score. :thumb: