New Polls Are Out

Wireman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 06 the deserved it, they beat Texas at Texas and #2 Michigan..they earned it..

Last season they made it on other teams mistakes and losing..

:thumb: On 06', they deserved it.

Last season the Bucks deserved it bc there were several other teams that if they would had won the games they were supposed to win then OU would not had been in the discussion. Those teams lost.

They'll win the next two or at least they should, and then they'll be ranked. There is no such thing as a moral victory in sports. You lose, you shouldn't be rewarded for it.

I think a team that is basically starting from scratch on offense and goes into Tuscaloosa in front of 92,000 fans and loses by a FG to the #2 team in the land should be ranked... But then again who am I to say..

I think a team that is basically starting from scratch on offense and goes into Tuscaloosa in front of 92,000 fans and loses by a FG to the #2 team in the land should be ranked... But then again who am I to say..

No way a team no matter who it is, no matter what their status as a team is, who has a loss should not be ranked..

You simply can't place a non top 25 team in the top 25 because they played a good game against a great team. It just doesn't work like that.

I agree with other posters, it's great that we were able to go into Alabama and give the 2nd best team in the land a scare. That shows great toughness and heart. We can praise them for playing a good game, but we cannot reward a team for a loss.

Kentucky is where they deserve to be right now, just outside the top 25. Win the next two and we'll be ranked somewhere between 20-25.

I think Florida is better than OSU, 2 SEC teams still in the top 5 and 3 in the top 10 on both polls(not bad), I'm still not bought into Penn St. yet, I'm glad Vandy is there but don't know if they are that good, Auburn is turning into a disappointment, Georgia still has potential to win out and be there in the end, Glad to see USC and OSU not in the top 5(where they shouldn't be), Kentucky should be higher after playing that close to Bama(and would be if they had an offense).

Oklahoma is tough and with their week schedule that isn't as tough as most good SEC teams' schedule they are the front runners to make it to the National Championship I just wondering if "they are who we thought they were!!!";)

Edited by Big Game Player

UK would beat all 3 like a bass drum.

Didn't say UK couldn't beat them.

So what. The Hoosiers are horrible. They haven't beat anybody except Western and Murray. Navy beat Wake, but they lost to Duke and barely beat a horrible Rutgers team.

I know, he just asked why they were ranked ahead of UK so I just said they beat IU and Navy, the two best teams they have beaten..