Dodgers 3 Cubs 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't care about the insults. Anyone can say 101 or 1908, Billy Goat, Bartman, Black Cat, doesn't matter to me cause at the end of the day, it's still my team for better or worse. I love the Cubs, have since I was 5 years old, and I won't stop now. I'm very disapointed in the way things ended this year, but it was still a good year. It's going to be a long off season, but...come April I'll be ready to go again and in March I'll be planning my first trip of the season to Wrigley. Isn't Man Ram a FA at the end of the season:D Lets go get him!

But, there is indeed always next year.

I really don't care about the insults. Anyone can say 101 or 1908, Billy Goat, Bartman, Black Cat, doesn't matter to me cause at the end of the day, it's still my team for better or worse. I love the Cubs, have since I was 5 years old, and I won't stop now. I'm very disapointed in the way things ended this year, but it was still a good year. It's going to be a long off season, but...come April I'll be ready to go again and in March I'll be planning my first trip of the season to Wrigley. Isn't Man Ram a FA at the end of the season:D Lets go get him!

But, there is indeed always next year.

I can admire and respect you on that :thumb:. I have always been a Reds fan along with the Yankees being my AL team, but a Reds fan from birth (and Yankees shortly thereafter :D).