Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UFC addiction!

Featured Replies

Who is hooked on the Ultimate Fighting Championships? I buy everyone on Pay-Per-View and never miss the re-runs on spike. i watch the reality show "The Ultimate fighter and I have to two live events. Man, that stuff is addictive and i love it!:fight:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been to one live event, and I watch every PPV one way or another. The UFC is what convinced me to start training in MMA. I've never fought...but if I train for a good year or so I might consider it. I'm considering doing some Jiu Jitsu tournaments right now.

I love it and dont miss any events. Ive been to UFC 77 but thats only one I been to live.

I can't stand it....

 

:thumb:

Love it. Watch all the PPV events that I can. More exciting than boxing.

I don't really care for it either. It makes average joes that I work with feel tough after watching it. And I would hate to pay 40 bucks for a main event that only last for 20 seconds.

 

However, if you like, more power to you.

I love it...:thumb::thumb:

I can't stand it....

 

Just curious why you "can't stand it"?

Just curious why you "can't stand it"?

 

Because I find it incredibly stupid, pointless, and the exact opposite of entertaining....:lol: I just don't get the concept of watching people try to beat the crap out of each other.

Off topic but I miss boxing. UFC is the new boxing, I grew up with Iron Mike and CO. It's hard to find a good fight anymore.

My son has got me hooked on it. I watch it all the time with him now.

Because I find it incredibly stupid, pointless, and the exact opposite of entertaining....:lol: I just don't get the concept of watching people try to beat the crap out of each other.

 

How exactly is it stupid and pointless?

 

I can understand if you just don't like it because it's not entertaining to you, I realize that fighting isn't for everyone. But stupid and pointless? I'm not sure how...

How exactly is it stupid and pointless?

 

I can understand if you just don't like it because it's not entertaining to you, I realize that fighting isn't for everyone. But stupid and pointless? I'm not sure how...

 

I think the whole concept is stupid. What is the point in two grown men getting inside a cage and trying to inflict bodily harm on each other?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.