Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UFC addiction!

Featured Replies

I watch it whenever theres no other sports games on. It is pretty exzilerating.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the whole concept is stupid. What is the point in two grown men getting inside a cage and trying to inflict bodily harm on each other?

 

What is the point of 22 grown men getting on a field and trying to get a ball to the end of it?

What is the point of 22 grown men getting on a field and trying to get a ball to the end of it?

 

Last time I checked the goal in football isn't to try to hurt the other players....

There's no point to any sport, other than its ENTERTAINMENT

 

I love UFC!

Last time I checked the goal in football isn't to try to hurt the other players....

 

The goal isn't to "hurt" the other person in MMA either. The goal is to win.

 

People have been fighting a lot longer than they've been playing football.

 

The point of it just like the point of any other sport. Someone says, "I'm better than you, and I can prove it".

The goal isn't to "hurt" the other person in MMA either. The goal is to win.

 

People have been fighting a lot longer than they've been playing football.

 

The point of it just like the point of any other sport. Someone says, "I'm better than you, and I can prove it".

 

:thumb:

The goal isn't to "hurt" the other person in MMA either. The goal is to win.

 

People have been fighting a lot longer than they've been playing football.

 

The point of it just like the point of any other sport. Someone says, "I'm better than you, and I can prove it".

 

If you say so...

 

I just find it boring. I've tried to watch before and almost fallen asleep. It's not for me.

I just find it boring.

 

It's not for me.

 

Same here..

Last time I checked the goal in football isn't to try to hurt the other players....

 

Last time I checked "hurting people" wasn't party of your premise for disliking the sport. And as far as the goal of football not being hurting the other players, well, I doubt you played football. :p

And as far as the goal of football not being hurting the other players, well, I doubt you played football.

 

I played football, and I never went out there with the intention of hurting anyone.. As a matter of fact I never enjoyed watching anyone go down to injury either.

I think with UFC its like it was when I played football, I never wanted to "hurt" you but I wanted to make you hurt, make sense?

I played football, and I never went out there with the intention of hurting anyone.. As a matter of fact I never enjoyed watching anyone go down to injury either.

 

Maybe I should have added a smiley.

I am hooked!

The more you learn and know about the sport of MMA the easier it is to like it. Unless it was a slugfest I didnt really care much for MMA because I thought the ground stuff was boring and didnt know anything about it. But now that I know quite a bit and have even trained a bit in it I love it and have an idea of what the fighters are going thru. Its very exciting and I cant get enough of it.

The goal isn't to "hurt" the other person in MMA either. The goal is to win.

 

People have been fighting a lot longer than they've been playing football.

 

The point of it just like the point of any other sport. Someone says, "I'm better than you, and I can prove it".

 

How do you win in MMA?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.